Just Passed my Ohio Life Exam

Another thought on that guy, at least for me...the juice wasn't worth the squeeze.

Definitely appeared that way when starting up for sure. He was just scared to death that all the stuff LH had fed them was the truth.

The original poster made a great decision with fexcontracting.com. Your chances of succeeding just doubled. Be sure that Scott spends at least 100 hrs giving your personal training. Ask him to do a week of ride alongs as he's very generous with his time. Make him earn those 20% plus overides

The original poster made a great decision with fexcontracting.com. Your chances of succeeding just doubled. Be sure that Scott spends at least 100 hrs giving your personal training. Ask him to do a week of ride alongs as he's very generous with his time. Make him earn those 20% plus overides

Why are you so jealous of Scott, Joey?

I gave him a plug did I not. His chances of success are great with fex. I might just move all my contracts to fex if scott will take me so I can be on the Friday calls and get some of that monkey dust.I'll even drive to Kentucky for a drive along with the great Jd

I gave him a plug did I not. His chances of success are great with fex. I might just move all my contracts to fex if scott will take me so I can be on the Friday calls and get some of that monkey dust.I'll even drive to Kentucky for a drive along with the great Jd

You gave him a backhanded plug.

And I don't do ride alongs. So you are out of luck there. It's also doubtful that you could learn anything from the calls or a ride along anyway.

Back