KSKJ-Key Largo

jdeasy

Guru
5000 Post Club
Hanson, Ky
Just returned from a week in Key Largo with KSKJ for their agent reward trip.

Great weather all week. Good times. Fellowship with agents is always the best part.

Got to meet Chris Smith, (baseball), in person for the first time.

Good week of R&R and recharging.

I got a little too much sun. (That’s a problem for us overly pale guys). But had a great time. Always good to see the agents in person and see them enjoying themselves. FexContracting had good representation there. Some new guys that we had not met before along with the regulars. Fun stuff.

I introduce to you the #1 KSKJ Agent in the World for 2021040CB276-EACA-4DF7-B146-A7F7C77647B3.jpeg season. Mr. Jake Garrison. When he came to us from LH he had no kids. Now after his years at FEX you see what happened. Jake is a well rounded agent and is home with his family every night. Great agent!

I introduce to you the #1 KSKJ Agent in the World for 2021View attachment 7830 season. Mr. Jake Garrison. When he came to us from LH he had no kids. Now after his years at FEX you see what happened. Jake is a well rounded agent and is home with his family every night. Great agent!
That being home with his family every night is the reason his family is growing!

Back