Legendary Agent Audio Interview with John Dugger (aka JDEASY)

I always download a MP3 file using "listentoyoutube.com" and put it on my MP3 player or USB stick and listen on my car stereo.

Yep thats the one I do to, it converts the youtube to mp3. If the video is too long and it wont convert to mp3, save as an acc or mp4, then use an audio converter to convert to mp3.

Here is the link for the page to convert youtube vids to mp3 YouTube to MP3 Converter - Fast, Free - ListenToYouTube.com

Again if the vid is too long and wont convert to mp3 just save as another type file and use this software here ------> http://www.easy-video-converter.com
to convert to mp3.

Yep thats the one I do to, it converts the youtube to mp3. If the video is too long and it wont convert to mp3, save as an acc or mp4, then use an audio converter to convert to mp3.

Here is the link for the page to convert youtube vids to mp3 YouTube to MP3 Converter - Fast, Free - ListenToYouTube.com

Again if the vid is too long and wont convert to mp3 just save as another type file and use this software here ------> Free Video Converter: convert video files easily, AVI FLV WMV MP4 MKV MOV converter.
to convert to mp3.
It will convert fine.

that was great! a lot of good points in there! the mind set of being able to toss a lead in the trash is something I've struggled with. Thank both of you guys

Ying Ling? You drinkin' that Chinese beer?:skeptical: I kid. It is the unofficial beer of the state of Pennsylvania. Didn't know they had spread that far west. My man!:)

It's not all the way to Indiana... I have to buy it up when I'm in Ohio and bring it back... I'm a modern day Nucky Thompson. :)

Great interview. Here is how I see John and FEXCONTRACTING:

11351307_1168871296471804_2107557200843728651_n.jpg

Last edited:
Great interview. Here how I see John and FEXCONTRACTING:

Thank You.. That was the idea behind FEX. I am very fortunate to have met John right here on the forums. He is a class act, and anyone who listened to that interview will understand that not only friends like JD are rare, but people like JD, are rare. I'm very grateful for our friendship.

Question for JD (might be in the interview but I haven't had the time to listen to the entire thing just yet):

You set your own appointments right? And you do a lot of volume, so it's logical to assume you have a healthy amount of leads to work every week. Not sure if they are all DM or a mix of DM and TM, but your range is between 35-45 I'd guess.

My question is about your appointment setting schedule. When do you find the time to set the appointments? I can see you calling on Sunday maybe to get Monday full and possibly Tuesday, but when you're actually working when are you finding time to set appointments for the rest of the week?

Thanks for any info!

Question for JD (might be in the interview but I haven't had the time to listen to the entire thing just yet):

You set your own appointments right? And you do a lot of volume, so it's logical to assume you have a healthy amount of leads to work every week. Not sure if they are all DM or a mix of DM and TM, but your range is between 35-45 I'd guess.

My question is about your appointment setting schedule. When do you find the time to set the appointments? I can see you calling on Sunday maybe to get Monday full and possibly Tuesday, but when you're actually working when are you finding time to set appointments for the rest of the week?

Thanks for any info!

JD will surely chime in and answer you but here is what I think he does if memory serves me correct. He calls on Monday for Tuesday appts and calls on Wednesday for Thursday appts. Friday is office day or putting out fire day or admin day, pick one. I think JD works less than 15 leads a week, i may be wrong...but if you ever met JD you would understand why he gets such high ppl out of what some consider a smaller amount of weekly leads, he just does it. Dont know how......I think he may cast some sort of spell on them:D

Back