Licensing Test Too Hard, Just Make It Easier, Says Primerica...

Re: Licensing Test Too Hard, Just Make It Easier, Says Primerica.

they have a good system. they recruit you... lots of rah rah, then they have you ,introduce your manager to your family and friends circle. he teaches you by selling them...oops, you failed your test...no commission for you.....next! if you pass, your warm market has already sold by your manager. now you recruit, and you and your manager go after the recruits warm market.. as the world turns

they have a good system. they recruit you... lots of rah rah, then they have you ,introduce your manager to your family and friends circle. he teaches you by selling them...oops, you failed your test...no commission for you.....next! if you pass, your warm market has already sold by your manager. now you recruit, and you and your manager go after the recruits warm market.. as the world turns

This is the most clear summary I've seen.

it is a brilliant marketing system. i was recruited went to the rah rah meetings...maybe i am just to darn old. but i saw right through them..

it is a brilliant marketing system. i was recruited went to the rah rah meetings...maybe i am just to darn old. but i saw right through them..

Apparently 230,000 a year don't...

yes the insurance exam is extremely hard. i fail alot too. i have no clue wat to study. i even took class but it dont help. the teacher said its all definition, but its nt like that.

I mean this is like taking ACT.everyone is nt that smart.

tit izz gud thang 2 their aint any spelin and gramer questons.

If you can't score decently on the ACT, you have no business selling insurance.

Well, if the insurance exam is hard enough so that nav25sari flunked it 5 times, I would have to say that the exam is serving its purpose of screening out the unfit!:yes:

Back