Looks Like Tommy Overton is no longer with SNL

Fire

Super Genius
Did he get axed ? I was looking on the snl site and he wasn’t listed .Looked at his profile and it says he left in May 2022.

Funny, his Facebook profile popped up as a possible friend today.

Lol . Tommy’s dreaming . I never considered him very sharp . Just another in line that wants to make a living off others . I’m suprised Adam Brasan never left to do his own thing . He seems to be a knowledgeable guy who knows how to recruit.

Lol . Tommy’s dreaming . I never considered him very sharp . Just another in line that wants to make a living off others . I’m suprised Adam Brasan never left to do his own thing . He seems to be a knowledgeable guy who knows how to recruit.

SNL is a very, very difficult company to deal with. They haven't gotten better since he left so I don't think he can be blamed for their problems.

Did he get axed ? I was looking on the snl site and he wasn’t listed .Looked at his profile and it says he left in May 2022.
Tommy just left on good terms. After a lot of years he was ready to do something different and go out on his own.

Anyone wanting to pick up an SNL contract should give us a call at FexContracting. We have a unique version of SNL that is more in line with what independents need rather than their in house direct version. Our offer is only for agents new to SNL. We do not recruit agents already selling SNL.

Tommy just left on good terms. After a lot of years he was ready to do something different and go out on his own.

Anyone wanting to pick up an SNL contract should give us a call at FexContracting. We have a unique version of SNL that is more in line with what independents need rather than their in house direct version. Our offer is only for agents new to SNL. We do not recruit agents already selling SNL.

And what would that unique version be vs direct contract ?

And what would that unique version be vs direct contract ?
Same product but with a couple tweaks to make it more attractive for brokers that sell multiple companies. The phone number is on our FexContracting website.

Back