Minimum Sales Requirements

ayres

Hello everyone

I have been looking into selling final expense for a while now, but I can not find any information on minimum sales requirements for any of the FE companies. I am looking into doing this part time for now and I am not looking at making millions. I just want to supplement my income. If I could make 1 sale a week, I would be happy. So if I do this part time and make 1 sale a week will I meet the minimum sales requirements?

Thanks

Hello everyone

I have been looking into selling final expense for a while now, but I can not find any information on minimum sales requirements for any of the FE companies. I am looking into doing this part time for now and I am not looking at making millions. I just want to supplement my income. If I could make 1 sale a week, I would be happy. So if I do this part time and make 1 sale a week will I meet the minimum sales requirements?

Thanks

Unless you are with some captive company or agency you shouldn't have any requirements. Some companies do require that you write at least 1 policy per year with them, but that's about it.

would you suggest signing up with several companies myself or working with an IMO?

would you suggest signing up with several companies myself or working with an IMO?

With most of the Final Expense companies you'll have to go through an IMO. That's what I would do if I were you. You'll have more support that way anyway. Just make sure you're getting at least "street" levels with the different companies. If you don't know for sure, just come on here and ask what street level should be with "X" company.

What are some of the best companies that allow you to be completely independent and not require a minimum number of sales?

If you are buying your own leads you won't have any sales quotas because the IMO won't care if you don't sell anything because there's no risk. It'll cost you a $1,500 deposit to get your leads going & you'll have to wait 4-6 weeks to start seeing leads.

Now, if you're trying to get FREE or reduced cost leads, they'll make sure you sell some policies so they can make their money back. This isn't necessarily a bad thing because they have skin in the game & will usually make sure you're properly trained before you touch a single lead.

If you are buying your own leads you won't have any sales quotas because the IMO won't care if you don't sell anything because there's no risk. It'll cost you a $1,500 deposit to get your leads going & you'll have to wait 4-6 weeks to start seeing leads.

Now, if you're trying to get FREE or reduced cost leads, they'll make sure you sell some policies so they can make their money back. This isn't necessarily a bad thing because they have skin in the game & will usually make sure you're properly trained before you touch a single lead.
Changing your approach?

Back