Need and FEX agent

philly012

Expert
I need an agent to work leads for me. All the leads will be provided and the commission will be split on the app 60% to me and 40% to you. You don’t need to move your contracts. You can keep them wherever they are but you will need to be appointed with at least, Family Benefit, Mutual of Omaha, Liberty Bankers, Aflac, Aetna, Lumico, Gerber, and Americo.

Let me know if interested and you can start ASAP.

I need an agent to work leads for me. All the leads will be provided and the commission will be split on the app 60% to me and 40% to you. You don’t need to move your contracts. You can keep them wherever they are but you will need to be appointed with at least, Family Benefit, Mutual of Omaha, Liberty Bankers, Aflac, Aetna, Lumico, Gerber, and Americo.

:twitchy:

Yeah, that's not going to happen! You MIGHT get someone to do 60/40% split with you taking the 40%, but you'll never get a good agent to write it for that low.

BAHAHAHAHA . . .

Except for FBL - the rest of those Carriers, suck . . .

Lol you got a 130% contract that’s 52% for the agent . Lmao . I’ll do it if it’s telesales and there all leads calling in for tv leads that were vetted and ready to buy . I’ll be a order taker for 52%

Lol you got a 130% contract that’s 52% for the agent . Lmao . I’ll do it if it’s telesales and there all leads calling in for tv leads that were vetted and ready to buy . I’ll be a order taker for 52%

I would guess no where near 130.

Back