Need and FEX agent

Lol you got a 130% contract that’s 52% for the agent . Lmao . I’ll do it if it’s telesales and there all leads calling in for tv leads that were vetted and ready to buy . I’ll be a order taker for 52%

If that were the case he'd call it 52% and not show his cards. But either way I can see he's out of aces.

You guys must have a lot of free time to comment on threads you’re not interested in. When you produce as much as me, then you can have a conversation with me. Any new agent that doesn’t have to pay for LEADS should be all over this opportunity. Unlike the peanut gallery, that just sits here critiques everyone’s thread.

You guys must have a lot of free time to comment on threads you’re not interested in. When you produce as much as me, then you can have a conversation with me. Any new agent that doesn’t have to pay for LEADS should be all over this opportunity. Unlike the peanut gallery, that just sits here critiques everyone’s thread.

Only if they are new and incredibly stupid.

But you go on with your bad self. :D

and why would you want to do business with someone dumb enough to take that deal?

When I took LEADS from our XM satellite source, I was getting paid 40%. The comp was only about 90 to 100 on Term. I was able to write 1,000,000+ in business each year for 10+ years all while earning the 40% you laugh at. The leads were free. But you keyboard warriors just sit here and laugh, but you have no clue how to run a successful business. Any schmuck off the street can get an insurance license and write a few final expense policies. Final Expense is only a small sample size of what I do but I still write over 250,000 a year with it. The funny thing is you sit here and type but you can’t even afford the leads that I buy that my agents get for free. Maybe you guys get the free toaster for commenting on as many threads as you can.

Back