Need Opinions from the Experts

timingUsually

Expert
Hi to all..

Im trying to narrow down my imo choices..
There are soo many out here with many promises its hard to decipher which is the best way to go.at one point and time i was high on symmetry financial until i realized that 60 percent contracts are bad.. Currently I'm looking at merrell and securus.. this will be a life decision for myself/family so i really want to land in a place that will allow me the best opportunity to work
Any reponse is welcomed.... (even the snarky smart alec ones lol)

If you are looking to do final expense you need to make sure you have checked out www.FexContracting.com as well as Todd King, and 360. Compare others you look at to those.

1. Commissions from 110% to 120% for all new agents

2. Open releases if you want to move later

3. Good lead programs that guarantee price per lead

4. Training on how to be successful selling FE

There are certainly others that are good too. But make sure you understand what these offer so you are comparing to good ones not bad ones.

Hi to all..

Im trying to narrow down my imo choices..
There are soo many out here with many promises its hard to decipher which is the best way to go.at one point and time i was high on symmetry financial until i realized that 60 percent contracts are bad.. Currently I'm looking at merrell and securus.. this will be a life decision for myself/family so i really want to land in a place that will allow me the best opportunity to work
Any reponse is welcomed.... (even the snarky smart alec ones lol)

That's good because that's mostly what you're gonna get around here.:laugh:

Are you just starting out and need training? You can do about twice as good as 60%. There are several good IMO's that are regular posters on here. There are also several mentors that give in the field training. Beware of the one's that PM you. They usually aren't straight with you or they'd put what they have to offer out there for all to see.

Best of luck.

All the IMOs on this forum are great places to go.

You've got:

-FEX Contracting
-Doug Massi
-Todd King
-Ben Boman

All provide training and the resources to help you succeed at mastering the final expense life insurance market.

You can go to my YouTube video page here for free final expense sales and marketing training. I also have done some videos on how to figure out which agencies you have to stay away from that are absolutely atrocious on their agent contracting (hint: Mennonite Mafia and The Company Named After A President).

The one that posted right before me is one of the good ones. See, putting it out there for everyone to read.

----------

And the one after. You can't go wrong with any that have been listed.

The one that posted right before me is one of the good ones. See, putting it out there for everyone to read.

----------

And the one after. You can't go wrong with any that have been listed.

Ok so im assuming merrell and securus might not be a good route then lol

All the IMOs on this forum are great places to go. You've got: -FEX Contracting -Doug Massi -Todd King -Ben Boman All provide training and the resources to help you succeed at mastering the final expense life insurance market. You can go to my YouTube video page here for free final expense sales and marketing training. I also have done some videos on how to figure out which agencies you have to stay away from that are absolutely atrocious on their agent contracting (hint: Mennonite Mafia and The Company Named After A President).

Appreciate the shout out

----------

Ok so im assuming merrell and securus might not be a good route then lol

When you say Merrell I assume you are talking about my buddy Shannon Davies?

Latest posts

Back