Need Opinions from the Experts

Op you say you're looking at "merrel and secures" yet you you say you "believe" that's the one. Lol how are you looking at them when you don't even know who you're looking at? I'd strongly recommend LH and get some serious hand holding training.Get that 55% contract and $36 leads and you'll be well on your way to fe stardom

Op you say you're looking at "merrel and secures" yet you you say you "believe" that's the one. Lol how are you looking at them when you don't even know who you're looking at? I'd strongly recommend LH and get some serious hand holding training.Get that 55% contract and $36 leads and you'll be well on your way to fe stardom

Guess Ill just ignore you lol

----------

My bad I just assumed you had mentioned me. Never really read it thoroughly

To the OP, Shannon D. has trained up some VERY GOOD FE producers in his time
Ok I'll give him and some others a call next week.. thnx

Ok so im assuming merrell and securus might not be a good route then lol

I'm not saying that about Shannon, he's supposed to be one of the best.

You don't want to deal with Securus. They've been in a lot of turmoil the last year or so. I think Rearden (on the good list) was with them for a while.

I'm not saying that about Shannon, he's supposed to be one of the best.

You don't want to deal with Securus. They've been in a lot of turmoil the last year or so. I think Rearden (on the good list) was with them for a while.

Ok that who i was wondering about... had someone contact me a few times from there... looked at the website and seemed to be pretty good ...but heck i thought symmetry was gold til i read things on this site

Ok that who i was wondering about... had someone contact me a few times from there... looked at the website and seemed to be pretty good ...but heck i thought symmetry was gold til i read things on this site

That's good that you found out before you leaped. Lots of agents find this Forum after they've been screwed. :bump:

Hi to all..

Im trying to narrow down my imo choices..
There are soo many out here with many promises its hard to decipher which is the best way to go.at one point and time i was high on symmetry financial until i realized that 60 percent contracts are bad.. Currently I'm looking at merrell and securus.. this will be a life decision for myself/family so i really want to land in a place that will allow me the best opportunity to work
Any reponse is welcomed.... (even the snarky smart alec ones lol)

Before signing with anyone I would suggest going to fexcontracting.com and just reading about FE and IMO's.

I would do that even before considering FEX.

But , if you mind is made up between Securus and MIG, it's a no brainer to go with MIG.

Back