Need Opinions from the Experts

All the IMOs on this forum are great places to go.

You've got:

-FEX Contracting
-Doug Massi
-Todd King
-Ben Boman

All provide training and the resources to help you succeed at mastering the final expense life insurance market.

You can go to my YouTube video page here for free final expense sales and marketing training. I also have done some videos on how to figure out which agencies you have to stay away from that are absolutely atrocious on their agent contracting (hint: Mennonite Mafia and The Company Named After A President).

Your lead buddy appteciates the shout out lol

Hi to all..

Im trying to narrow down my imo choices..
There are soo many out here with many promises its hard to decipher which is the best way to go.at one point and time i was high on symmetry financial until i realized that 60 percent contracts are bad.. Currently I'm looking at merrell and securus.. this will be a life decision for myself/family so i really want to land in a place that will allow me the best opportunity to work
Any reponse is welcomed.... (even the snarky smart alec ones lol)

I like the following:

Final Expense Leads and Agent Training - thats me
Unitedfinalexpense.com - thats agent5guy
Feagentmentor.com - thats rearden
Finalexpenseservices.com - thats bbowman
Matt Mungia - thats spir city

Also check out my agent interviews at Final Expense Leads and Agent Training. I have interviewed all these guys.

We all run with the best imo in fe in the country in my opinion, 360 financial group. Great lead program, both tele leads and direct mail, these are the best leads i have ever run, and great areas too, nice contracts and tons of support. You wont go wrong with any of these guys at your side.

Fexcontracting.com, Todd King and Shannon Davey would round out my search. There, now you have the best of the best. If you ever wanna talk feel free to call me 770-354-5100. Ill shoot straight and try to steer you in the right direction.

----------

Hold on there. So are you saying you're not the Lead Jerk anymore...you're the Lead Buddy?:err:

;)

Inside joke lol

Last edited:
Originally Posted by goillini52

That's good that you found out before you leaped. Lots of agents find this Forum after they've been screwed.

That's true, and it's been great to get a sense of direction from this Forum.
Saved time and $$...Appreciated to all the afore mentioned....

Ever heard of Quantum Insurance Solutions

Yes. That's John Fitzgerald's agency. He's a good guy. He's here on the forum.

Do your research on the forum rather than responding to spammy emails, Craig's list adds or other garbage and you will do fine.

Yes. That's John Fitzgerald's agency. He's a good guy. He's here on the forum.

Do your research on the forum rather than responding to spammy emails, Craig's list adds or other garbage and you will do fine.

I saw a video of his on youtube.. it seemed pretty legit but again what do i know (seriously) lol

Back