New User and Can't Reply to My PM's

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have sent me some PM's, is there any way the 20 message limit can be lifted for me so I can reply?

You could e-mail them.

Or participate more.

I vote for participating. This thread would even be a good place to do it.

Hi,
As others members said, you need to contribute on the forum before your PM features are activated.

Val.

Good info.
I hate digging and putting up fence posts. Did it one summer, when I was a child, on my grandpa's farm.

I worked on fences until I got married. We had a farm and ran cattle, sheep, and hogs. In fact as a Christian I have said that I have a BA and a PhD, that is I am a born again post hole digger! Digging post holes when the ground is dry or rocky is work I do not want to do again.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hi,
As others members said, you need to contribute on the forum before your PM features are activated.

Val.

He just needs to pay a little attention as to how it is done. TRK3031962 has five posts on this thread alone as does Tins.

Last edited:
I can't be posting here, posting there and expected to do all kinds of extensive posting.

Can somebody please just redesign the forum for me so I can PM?

That wore me out. I need a nap.

I can't be posting here, posting there and expected to do all kinds of extensive posting.

Can somebody please just redesign the forum for me so I can PM?

That wore me out. I need a nap.

If he can't figure out how to get 20 quicks posts I can't see how he will make it in this business. He isn't full of enough B.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back