New User and Can't Reply to My PM's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3,449 posts to go before I hit 5,000. Can anyone tell me how to cheat the system so I don't have to do all of those posts? I promise I won't share the secret if someone will tell me! :twitchy:

You may not be able to cheat the system but with 10 posts today in this one thread I think you will reach 5,000 with no problems.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me how to cheat the system so I don't have to do all of those posts?

You need connections.

Mark was getting close to 5,000 posts and every time he thought he would make it his numbers changed.

I think the mantis' ate his posts.

You could also change your screen name to healthagent.

So, you don't think I can get an extra, say....1000 posts just for being a nice guy? :idea:

Maybe they could start awarding bonus posts for every post per day over a certain level. Like make 10 posts and get credit for 11 posts or make 20 posts and get credit for 25 and so forth.

Maybe they could start awarding bonus posts for every post per day over a certain level. Like make 10 posts and get credit for 11 posts or make 20 posts and get credit for 25 and so forth.

I got a government grant to buy my posts. Thanks to the Obumma stimulus plan, I no longer have to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back