New User and Can't Reply to My PM's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3,449 posts to go before I hit 5,000. Can anyone tell me how to cheat the system so I don't have to do all of those posts?

I promise I won't share the secret if someone will tell me! :twitchy:

I have 3,449 posts to go before I hit 5,000. Can anyone tell me how to cheat the system so I don't have to do all of those posts?

I promise I won't share the secret if someone will tell me! :twitchy:

Just start talking about How Obama Sucks. You will hit 5000 post before you know it.

I wish I could start over at 0 posts. I'm afraid my time here might be useless after 5,000. I dont have much wisdom left.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There you go Rick. This thread is officially useless.

Last edited:
I agree. Just make more posts. I'm doing the same thing.

Probably for the same reason? Are you promoting an annuity lead generator?
I wish I could start over at 0 posts. I'm afraid my time here might be useless after 5,000. I dont have much wisdom left.

I've been thinking about starting over at zero again to change my name to something more appropriate than the name of the CRM software I was having developed and never got off the ground ;)

Last edited:
Probably for the same reason? Are you promoting an annuity lead generator?

I've been thinking about starting over at zero again to change my name to something more appropriate than the name of the CRM software I was having developed and never got off the ground ;)

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe later, I have to go get my tickets for a Blues festival at the Winery. Oh wait..........

Man if he can't handle making 16 more posts how will he handle it when a TPA sits on his transfer requests or a carrier declines an app for unsuitable even though you believe it to be suitable...will he say dang next or will he dig in an get the additional info and get it approved or ask the TPA whats wrong or has been misplaced....

What I've noticed is he has asked for special treatment and has yest to post again....I also want to call BS....how many people with at most 3 posts have multiple "people" pm him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back