Officially done with Transamerica!

Scotty1980

Super Genius
THEY ARE NOT WHAT THEY USED TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My last many submissions to them were nothing but issues on things that were never issues with them in the past. I have written for them now for almost a decade. Several declined where they should have sailed through in the past. I did read comments from other agents that they were making "changes" and some said recently they have had issues. But hey, this is me lol. I had to find out the hard way..and I did. Now also they are turning down or downgrading based on questions that were never asked on the app??? What is up with that??
Sad day for me as I used them all the time for so many. But I cannot keep wasting my time. I hope other agents follow suit so they do not waste valuable time. That is my .02.

I have had similar issues with them in the last month or so. I have already taken their apps out of my portfolio bag and properly discarded. You need to move on and just accept it. There are so much better carriers now out there now, really though, but I feel your pain.

Have the issues been for people with inhalers as I have had that come up several times now? I have not noticed a change in how they underwrite heart meds or anything else. I have also had several commission issues with the company but they eventually got resolved. I assumed this was the norm with all FE carriers.

Had a lady issued 4 months ago standard and she would not accept it. Her kids found out and made her reapply recently. She was declined this time. No changes in her health.

I wrote a woman who was prescribed Narcan for drug overdoses . They asked why . The woman was prescribed for precaution only for oxycontin . They issued preferred . Yes on Inhalers for Asthma their standard now

THEY ARE NOT WHAT THEY USED TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My last many submissions to them were nothing but issues on things that were never issues with them in the past. I have written for them now for almost a decade. Several declined where they should have sailed through in the past. I did read comments from other agents that they were making "changes" and some said recently they have had issues. But hey, this is me lol. I had to find out the hard way..and I did. Now also they are turning down or downgrading based on questions that were never asked on the app??? What is up with that??
Sad day for me as I used them all the time for so many. But I cannot keep wasting my time. I hope other agents follow suit so they do not waste valuable time. That is my .02.

Feel your pain. Major issues with them. Had one pend due to a number that they could have added into the application... it will go else where... I am pulling it tomorrow. I've pulled 2 others this past week.:mad::mad:

I've put them on probation...:arghh:

Haven't fully unloaded yet, but as the negative information begins to pile up, serious agents will begin to drop them and other companies will fill in the void.

Back