Press 1 Leads, "the Land of Milk and Honey"?

Dude, go cheat on your diet have a beer, and then ask that question again. Do you even know me?

Has all the fat cells left your belly and gone to your humordar?

----------

Actually I am just trying to get to 2000 posts, at 2000 my insurance knowledge will increase 1 fold.

its early man and I was balled last night super late after lifting, so I'm super low on carbs in my system right now. I could eat so much food right now its insane. I had my normal breakfast, and felt as though I didn't eat at all :(

GymGuy,

What company/program do you use to generate "Press 1" leads? I am considering telesales for FE and would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,

JC

I used PHR for TM leads for many years with great success. I also used the company that SNL affiliates with as well, I think it was Leads Hub. Both companies did exactly what they said they could do. Get me 25 to 30 TM leads within a week to ten days depending on how quickly I wanted them.

Since March I have been using exclusively DM leads. Both types of leads have their benefits. It can be kind of nice holding a card in their face as proof they requested your help. It is also nice to know your TM leads are fresh, as in generated within the past day or two. I have also posted before that I like TM leads because I was able to qualify them over the phone which is not what I have been doing with the DM leads. Looking back maybe I should have used the same, set the appointment only mentality, with the TM leads.

Bottomline is I was totally happy with the success I was having with the TM leads, they just plain ran out. I totally bled out a 125 mile radius of my home over the past 7 years working nothing but TM leads.

I think over the next few months or so I will move towards the process of working them both together instead of the all Tm or all DM which I am currently doing.

I used PHR for TM leads for many years with great success. I also used the company that SNL affiliates with as well, I think it was Leads Hub. Both companies did exactly what they said they could do. Get me 25 to 30 TM leads within a week to ten days depending on how quickly I wanted them.

Since March I have been using exclusively DM leads. Both types of leads have their benefits. It can be kind of nice holding a card in their face as proof they requested your help. It is also nice to know your TM leads are fresh, as in generated within the past day or two. I have also posted before that I like TM leads because I was able to qualify them over the phone which is not what I have been doing with the DM leads. Looking back maybe I should have used the same, set the appointment only mentality, with the TM leads.

Bottomline is I was totally happy with the success I was having with the TM leads, they just plain ran out. I totally bled out a 125 mile radius of my home over the past 7 years working nothing but TM leads.

I think over the next few months or so I will move towards the process of working them both together instead of the all Tm or all DM which I am currently doing.

What would you estimate is the population in your 125 mile radius?

I live near Lansing and 75% of the time I will drive about 2 hours from my home. I will spend Wed and Thursday running appointments. Pop would be a guess. mmaybe 125,000 in each major city I go to. I usually spend 6 to 12 months in an area then rotate to the NFL

Next Frickers in Line

GymGuy,

What company/program do you use to generate "Press 1" leads? I am considering telesales for FE and would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,

JC

I recently set up a press one system as GYMGUY explained. Used VICIdial (Calltools) as the dialer and evoice to receive the inbound transferred call with the greeting and the transfer options. I used a professional voice over to do the message from fiver.com .

With that said, I would not recommend doing this unless you want to do the dialing yourself and spend a lot of time doing it. Gymguy said he averaged 1.13 leads per hour. I could not get even close to that. I hired a telemarketer to make the initial call after I found out I was not cut out for it. So far I have only averaged .4 per hour. I tried a predictive dialer and power dialer with 3 lines. I believe he used 4 lines though.

I have decided to skip trying to do the press1 leads myself and use my telemarketer to pick up a few call back leads to fill in for either DM or press 1 leads from a vendor.

But apart from all this, I would carefully evaluate the telesales idea. Some are really good at it but most cannot do it.

I recently set up a press one system as GYMGUY explained. Used VICIdial (Calltools) as the dialer and evoice to receive the inbound transferred call with the greeting and the transfer options. I used a professional voice over to do the message from fiver.com . With that said, I would not recommend doing this unless you want to do the dialing yourself and spend a lot of time doing it. Gymguy said he averaged 1.13 leads per hour. I could not get even close to that. I hired a telemarketer to make the initial call after I found out I was not cut out for it. So far I have only averaged .4 per hour. I tried a predictive dialer and power dialer with 3 lines. I believe he used 4 lines though. I have decided to skip trying to do the press1 leads myself and use my telemarketer to pick up a few call back leads to fill in for either DM or press 1 leads from a vendor. But apart from all this, I would carefully evaluate the telesales idea. Some are really good at it but most cannot do it.

It's simply cuz you don't know how to do it right, not trying to bash you, this is not easy, fat boy (Gymguy) has a lot of experience and learnt from the best.

----------

Legal HideyHo Avatar leads $250 per 65 leads. You should hit us up. All is fair in the forum love and war. Rules nah.

But seriously HideyHo agrees based on his research Avatar leads are legal and cheap as can be.

Primatechmarketing.com
Greatest leads ever, guaranteed. (just kidding they are just leads)

It's simply cuz you don't know how to do it right, not trying to bash you, this is not easy, fat boy (Gymguy) has a lot of experience and learnt from the best.

----------

Legal HideyHo Avatar leads $250 per 65 leads. You should hit us up. All is fair in the forum love and war. Rules nah.

But seriously HideyHo agrees based on his research Avatar leads are legal and cheap as can be.

Primatechmarketing.com
Greatest leads ever, guaranteed. (just kidding they are just leads)

He does have good leads contrary to popular opinion on the forum but I'm a telesales guy what do I know.

Back