Professional designation now offered

Assc of insurance commissioners is gonna have a field day with these guys. They do not take kindly to people who try to hide marketing and sales with a designation

Um... which designation isn't about helping you to do a better job of marketing and sales?

It's still passing :cool:
Haha! Early in my career, the company I was with was pushing variable life products, so I had to get a series 6. I passed the test with a pretty good score after studying really intensively for a month. I was actually surprised by the number, even though I’d really put in the time and effort. I wondered if I hadn’t tried too hard. After all, you only needed a 70! Then it occurred to me to wonder how many people were out there dispensing financial advice who had gotten nearly a third of the questions wrong!!!:elvis:

Haha! Early in my career, the company I was with was pushing variable life products, so I had to get a series 6. I passed the test with a pretty good score after studying really intensively for a month. I was actually surprised by the number, even though I’d really put in the time and effort. I wondered if I hadn’t tried too hard. After all, you only needed a 70! Then it occurred to me to wonder how many people were out there dispensing financial advice who had gotten nearly a third of the questions wrong!!!:elvis:

Very True!!

Back