Prospect with Diabetes II

What would you do with a prospect who is 5'2 235 with diabetes type II with a1c levels of 9. The prospect wants term but with those stats I'm thinking to try for RNA or Gerber.

Why would you go Gerber? RNA should work. TA standard also. Aetna depending on amount of insulin. ......

Still new at uw so I know RNA has no height and weight question. I'll go with that. The issue I'm having with this prospect is she wants term since she has two whole life insurance policies and a group whole life policy through her job. She just wants something with more money to leave her kids. She told me the company she last tried with declined her due to her a1c level.

Why would you go Gerber? RNA should work. TA standard also. Aetna depending on amount of insulin. ......

Hey Ben, did you forget to put your glasses on? :laugh: She's got Type 2, not type 1.
I think the only problem will be with the weight. ACI and Foresters would be ok to name a couple.

Hey Ben, did you forget to put your glasses on? :laugh: She's got Type 2, not type 1.
I think the only problem will be with the weight. ACI and Foresters would be ok to name a couple.

Doesn't Foresters ask for height and weight? I don't have the medical questions with me right now.

Still new at uw so I know RNA has no height and weight question. I'll go with that. The issue I'm having with this prospect is she wants term since she has two whole life insurance policies and a group whole life policy through her job. She just wants something with more money to leave her kids. She told me the company she last tried with declined her due to her a1c level.

The FE companies don't care about that A1C except on the FU.

Term companies it's going to be a hard deal to place. As she has already seen once.

I'll throw my vast company group in here.If she wants a 20 or 30 yr level term no better than pru for weight. At 5-2 246 Thats table c and then for diabetes maybe table d. So in reality a level simplified whole life that allows all her ailments and weight is probably the way to go and possibly cheaper

Back