ROI on Postcard Mailing

Out of 1000 post card sent if I get 5-10 back I will be happy. If I make 1-2 sales it pays for the marketing.

I've been getting less and less every year but I still average about 1.75-2.25%.

Sending 100 cards won't do squat though

Here is a mailer that I've been working on that just got approved by the home office.

We are going to use it with some list that I have. SOme of the list are of house wifes that came to a couponing class, some are new home owners and some other list that I have collected.

I hope to get about 1/2 of 1% return. Be nice to get 1% or 2% but as long as I at least double my investment, I will be happy.

Attachments

• mark rosenthal approved mailer.pdf
    140.7 KB · Views: 114
Love the mailer Mark......everything except the teaser rate table. I've found that usually sets client up for disappointment when real offer is higher. Otherwise, nice job.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Has anyone on this Forum ever used Postcard Mania? They are a local (Tampa area) shop that has been pursuing my business pretty heavily. They say they've done well in our business.
Anyone know them?

Last edited:
Love the mailer Mark......everything except the teaser rate table. I've found that usually sets client up for disappointment when real offer is higher. Otherwise, nice job.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Has anyone on this Forum ever used Postcard Mania? They are a local (Tampa area) shop that has been pursuing my business pretty heavily. They say they've done well in our business.
Anyone know them?

If you want I can put your info on the mailer and sent it to you.

Since you like it. Email [email protected] with your info and I can send it back to you.

I'm moving soon and will be getting a new 800 number as well.

Thanks for the offer and I will contact you soon.

I'm currently captive with a very large Insurer but may be going Independent soon. If I do that, I will appoint with Assurity.

Thanks again.

Personally, I just throw all that stuff into the garbage without even looking at it. Now a nice fridge magnet with a 2012 calendar would probably find real estate on the fridge for a year.

Personally, I just throw all that stuff into the garbage without even looking at it. Now a nice fridge magnet with a 2012 calendar would probably find real estate on the fridge for a year.

Well then you fall in the 98% of people that do that. Im ok with having 2% response

Back