• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

ROI on Postcard Mailing

Out of 1000 post card sent if I get 5-10 back I will be happy. If I make 1-2 sales it pays for the marketing.

I've been getting less and less every year but I still average about 1.75-2.25%.

Sending 100 cards won't do squat though

Here is a mailer that I've been working on that just got approved by the home office.

We are going to use it with some list that I have. SOme of the list are of house wifes that came to a couponing class, some are new home owners and some other list that I have collected.

I hope to get about 1/2 of 1% return. Be nice to get 1% or 2% but as long as I at least double my investment, I will be happy.

Attachments

• mark rosenthal approved mailer.pdf
    140.7 KB · Views: 114
Love the mailer Mark......everything except the teaser rate table. I've found that usually sets client up for disappointment when real offer is higher. Otherwise, nice job.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Has anyone on this Forum ever used Postcard Mania? They are a local (Tampa area) shop that has been pursuing my business pretty heavily. They say they've done well in our business.
Anyone know them?

Last edited:
Love the mailer Mark......everything except the teaser rate table. I've found that usually sets client up for disappointment when real offer is higher. Otherwise, nice job.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Has anyone on this Forum ever used Postcard Mania? They are a local (Tampa area) shop that has been pursuing my business pretty heavily. They say they've done well in our business.
Anyone know them?

If you want I can put your info on the mailer and sent it to you.

Since you like it. Email [email protected] with your info and I can send it back to you.

I'm moving soon and will be getting a new 800 number as well.

Thanks for the offer and I will contact you soon.

I'm currently captive with a very large Insurer but may be going Independent soon. If I do that, I will appoint with Assurity.

Thanks again.

Personally, I just throw all that stuff into the garbage without even looking at it. Now a nice fridge magnet with a 2012 calendar would probably find real estate on the fridge for a year.

Personally, I just throw all that stuff into the garbage without even looking at it. Now a nice fridge magnet with a 2012 calendar would probably find real estate on the fridge for a year.

Well then you fall in the 98% of people that do that. Im ok with having 2% response

Back