• Something else out of left field

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yagents

Guru
5000 Post Club
Arizona
The decision will come tomorrow, Friday (probable), or Monday.

I see 4 basic decisions, but left an "Other" category for those that think "Something different" will happen.

EVERYONE VOTE !!

They already unconstitutionally made a law (it's a tax bitch!) instead of interpreting what was clearly written. Why wouldn't they continue this travesty?

Rick

Not the country I live in... the numbers aren't even close. 46% want subsidies to stay, 19% want them eliminated. link

And 70% of the country has no clue how the law even works... around 60% of the country has no clue how health insurance actually works... yet they want their "free" money.

And I would expect an agent who feels secure selling and purchasing a Co-Op policy to be in favor of an unsustainable law since you are ok with having insurance from an unsustainable insurer that your E&O does not even cover...

Also, that poll said that the majority are either unsure or want them eliminated. They are unsure because they have no clue how they work in the first place!

And 70% of the country has no clue how the law even works... around 60% of the country has no clue how health insurance actually works... yet they want their "free" money.

And I would expect an agent who feels secure selling and purchasing a Co-Op policy to be in favor of an unsustainable law since you are ok with having insurance from an unsustainable insurer that your E&O does not even cover...

Also, that poll said that the majority are either unsure or want them eliminated. They are unsure because they have no clue how they work in the first place!

I would argue closer to 90% don't know how the law works and 85% don't know how health insurance works.

----------

You also falsely assume that what the people want is what's necessarily good for the country...and our posterity.

No, I made no such claim. Posterity wasn't mentioned.

----------

What % of taxpayers want the subsidies to stay?

How To Pay No Federal Income Tax | Bankrate.com

The survey was all people, not just those that are collecting tax credits... I would bet that number would be north of 90%, if not 100%.

It will be between 6 months or longer. The Chief even mentioned about staying the decision giving states\congress enough time to get it fixed.

Back