Selling for Multiple IMO/FMO'S

Well kinda...here's a pic that I snapped...Funny thing...I had a feeling that thread was going to get deleted. The warning to all agents is be careful who you trust. I wouldn't trust Newby as far as I could throw him...And I'm out of shape..and he ain't necessarily little:err: Anyone reading his post should easily be able to pick up on that.

Ha ha. I accept your lack of endorsement.

Donnie, you really need to post that entire conversation of texts. Put both sides of the conversation. You were never singled out and expelled from the tribe. You were given plenty of chances but you are who you are. Fun guy at parties? Probably. But the guy I want to spend my day putting out fires and apologizing for after he spreads bad attitude, UN-necessary drama and drunken sailor rants to everyone he interacts with? Not for me. Everyone was a target for you Donnie. From company managers to new agents with an honest question. Everyone was a target to be ridiculed and put in their place.

Donnie I am glad you are doing well. You have always been a good producer. But as you know that wasn't the reason I asked you to move on. And you know I did ask you politely. After you ranted and raved (most of it in French if I remember correctly) about it is when I responded with that text you just posted. You are free to post the entire conversation if you want to. I would prefer that you do.

And certainly you wouldn't have wanted to stay with an agency that you didn't trust as far as you could throw anyway.

And the only reason I'm responding to you here on an open forum is because you keep needing to air your dirty laundry in public. Your comment about not trusting me is uncalled for. You might have your reasons to be mad at me but lack of trust is not one of them.

I'm not going to go back and forth with you on this. You can say what you want about it. But everyone outside your little circle of friends can put 2+2 together. An IMO that is making an over ride on a good producing agent doesn't ask him to leave just because he's having a bad day. And that same agent that is offended that he has been asked to move on, isn't moving on because of lack of trust. Unless you mean lack of trust that there was no limit to what I would tolerate.

Donnie, as far as I'm concerned we can be friends. I don't wish anything bad for you. I just don't want to be responsible for you which is what being an up line requires.

Ha ha. I accept your lack of endorsement. Donnie, you really need to post that entire conversation of texts. Put both sides of the conversation. You were never singled out and expelled from the tribe. You were given plenty of chances but you are who you are. Fun guy at parties? Probably. But the guy I want to spend my day putting out fires and apologizing for after he spreads bad attitude, UN-necessary drama and drunken sailor rants to everyone he interacts with? Not for me. Everyone was a target for you Donnie. From company managers to new agents with an honest question. Everyone was a target to be ridiculed and put in their place. Donnie I am glad you are doing well. You have always been a good producer. But as you know that wasn't the reason I asked you to move on. And you know I did ask you politely. After you ranted and raved (most of it in French if I remember correctly) about it is when I responded with that text you just posted. You are free to post the entire conversation if you want to. I would prefer that you do. And certainly you wouldn't have wanted to stay with an agency that you didn't trust as far as you could throw anyway. And the only reason I'm responding to you here on an open forum is because you keep needing to air your dirty laundry in public. Your comment about not trusting me is uncalled for. You might have your reasons to be mad at me but lack of trust is not one of them. I'm not going to go back and forth with you on this. You can say what you want about it. But everyone outside your little circle of friends can put 2+2 together. An IMO that is making an over ride on a good producing agent doesn't ask him to leave just because he's having a bad day. And that same agent that is offended that he has been asked to move on, isn't moving on because of lack of trust. Unless you mean lack of trust that there was no limit to what I would tolerate. Donnie, as far as I'm concerned we can be friends. I don't wish anything bad for you. I just don't want to be responsible for you which is what being an up line requires.

Sad thing is that you actually believe this^^

Back