Sitting at Brews and Blues

Next time you are in the Atlanta Airport, which, by the way, has the worlds longest name - Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson International Airport - get a pair of latex gloves, and as you are snapping them on, tell a TSA agent to bend over.

I hear they LOVE that.

;)

Yammy never got an invite. I would have been glad to have done the keynote speech. Now I might just have to get a posse of my agents and crash the party.

Maybe if yammy had 2 nickels to rub together he could meet us in Vegas this weekend. Consider this an invitation. He can even be the keynote speaker.

Rick

Day 2, this meeting is awesome. We are having a grand time learning how to earn more. Great speakers and material galore.

John are you going to post a link going over the whole meeting showing everything discussed? If not the only reason I can see for you posting is to spam in the hope of recruiting for fex. If you don't post everything nobody wants to hear your spam as its irrelevant.

If he posted every detail, that wouldn't be fair to the people who invested the time and money to actually be there.

Yammy never got an invite. I would have been glad to have done the keynote speech. Now I might just have to get a posse of my agents and crash the party.

Anytime poser!!!!!!!!!!!

----------

John are you going to post a link going over the whole meeting showing everything discussed? If not the only reason I can see for you posting is to spam in the hope of recruiting for fex. If you don't post everything nobody wants to hear your spam as its irrelevant.

Pft!! Shows what u know, I don't recruit but I love my fe brotherhood. Now take your dress of sister, quit your bitching and get some new friends

You are right Yammy. It's only fair. Travis and I spent over $8,000 and a lot of time putting this together and it's only right that we share it. So here will be the video link.

What you will see on the video is:

1. We start off with a lucky agent who came up a day early and spent a day in the field with Travis. He sold his usual $3,500 AP of regular FE. But one thing the agent got to see that really impressed him was they cold door knocked a lead card that wasn't even filled out when it came in. A blank one. One inside the objection was "plenty of money in the bank." Travis closed the case with a single premium and left the house with a check for $8,000. The agent was pretty impressed.

2. The next part of the video will show Travis playing recordings of him actually setting appointments off of lead cards and discussing his thought process after each one. They are just the plain vanilla E64 lead cards so agents can see that it's the agent, not that card that determines the outcome.

3. You will see John Dugger do his entire presentation and explain his thought processes live.

4. You will see me talk about proper replacements and show examples of recent cases including replacing a straight whole life policy that had been in force 15-years. A crashing UL that I 1035ed last month and rescued the family and made $3,500 commission on the case. And a 30-year in force whole-life policy that wasn't all the guy thought it was. All three were cases that I pulled from my last few weeks in the field and explained the entire processes and showed the actual policies and what to look for, how to fact find and present the solutions.

5. You will see company reps tell us all about their products and give us detailed info about how to make more money selling their products.

6. You will see Travis do his presentation live. You hear lots of things that make him one of the most successful FE agents there is.

7. You will hear about cross selling from an agent who has cross sold over 500-Med Sups/ Med Advantage, 2-million dollars a year in annuities, cancer plans, long-term car, critical illness, Term Life, Funeral Trusts and more. This agent is in all our agents immediate up line and can assist our agents with any direction they want to take. (Me)

All this and more will be on the video. Let me get it booted up here....

Darn! I forgot to load film in the camera. Didn't get it. Oh well. We will repeat it all and more next year. The train is just starting to leave the station. You are either getting on or you are getting left behind. Our agents are on the train. And they can't be stopped.

Newby nobodys doubting you're a smart guy. But If you notice you're the only imo constantly on this board bragging day and night how good your imo is. Your constant spamming is really making you sound like a polyester clad used car or door to door vacuum saleman.When one of the owners is on here day and night boasting it cheapens your outfit. Do you see Todd or Brad or the Skipper recruiting or bragging all the time? Your constant bantering smacks of desperation.Let your troops brag on you and stop the "We're the best imo in the world crap"

Back