Sitting at Brews and Blues

If you allow one person to openly recruit constantly what's prevents 30 other imo's from openly recruiting?All of a sudden 75% of notes are openly spamming to recruit . If I'm not mistaken aren't all offers to recruit supposed to be on the offers site?

He was just responding to your constant yammering and not recruiting at all. Newby and his crew share more nuggets about FE than any single entity on this Forum.

Like Wino said, I have no contracts with him but he's clearly one of the best choices out there without a doubt.

If you allow one person to openly recruit constantly what's prevents 30 other imo's from openly recruiting?All of a sudden 75% of notes are openly spamming to recruit . If I'm not mistaken aren't all offers to recruit supposed to be on the offers site?

I do not disagree with you about all the recruiting on the forum. And agree that we reach out to whom we chose I have contracts with several people here. However, unlike the spammers that come on here and just spam Newby contributes. The whole FEX fan boy thing is his agents not him. I do not think He is sending them out like the flying monkeys in the Wizard of Oz any more than I think Brad is his guys. They do get out of their Fn minds at the slightest hint of a dis which is pretty one sided of them.

Now Yammy, What is your purpose here? Unless I have missed it you have not contributed anything. You come off as this big IMO so I assume you are not here to learn. You have not openly recruited. What is your deal?

Last edited:
Newby nobodys doubting you're a smart guy. But If you notice you're the only imo constantly on this board bragging day and night how good your imo is. Your constant spamming is really making you sound like a polyester clad used car or door to door vacuum saleman.When one of the owners is on here day and night boasting it cheapens your outfit. Do you see Todd or Brad or the Skipper recruiting or bragging all the time? Your constant bantering smacks of desperation.Let your troops brag on you and stop the "We're the best imo in the world crap"

How many FE IMO's are giving out top contracts and dropping tens of thousands of dollars on training programs that are lead by REAL producers? While also giving out nuggets of good advice to agents that aren't even in their downline on an open forum?

Crickets .....................................

Oh, oh, I know one. FEXcontracting.com

QUOTE=smokin goose;883815]How many FE IMO's are giving out top contracts and dropping tens of thousands of dollars on training programs that are lead by REAL producers? While also giving out nuggets of good advice to agents that aren't even in their downline on an open forum?

Oh, oh, I know one. FEXcontracting.com[/QUOTE]

goose is right on the money. I have learned a bunch from the FEX guys here on the forum, to bad Newby doesn't want to work with guys out here in Ca.

QUOTE=smokin goose;883815]How many FE IMO's are giving out top contracts and dropping tens of thousands of dollars on training programs that are lead by REAL producers? While also giving out nuggets of good advice to agents that aren't even in their downline on an open forum?

Oh, oh, I know one. FEXcontracting.com

goose is right on the money. I have learned a bunch from the FEX guys here on the forum, to bad Newby doesn't want to work with guys out here in Ca.[/QUOTE]

They have people out there. You can take a 10pt haircut and go under me if you like.

You have no idea how appropriate that is right now.

I am standing in a freaking line at Wal-Mart to pay my loser brother's Lee paid cell phone, ah I meant prepaid cell bill. Sweet smell of sweat and various tobacco products, 10 people talking about personal Crap on cell phones. And if you did not raise your child to behave at home why don't you think yelling, calling them names and smacking them at Wal-Mart is going to work? I got to think the worker turn over here is horrible.

Sounds like your brother Lee has you trained pretty well.

Back