SNL Graded Typical Cases

If he writes someone on insulin it's standard. They find something out of the ordinary and change it to graded. ....

I'm just going to say what most here are thinking...if they qualify for standard with snl...why in the hell would you put them with snl? Snl is great, but not for insulin...if that's where your putting insulin..you need a bigger toolbox

I'm just going to say what most here are thinking...if they qualify for standard with snl...why in the hell would you put them with snl? Snl is great, but not for insulin...if that's where your putting insulin..you need a bigger toolbox

Exactly! I never have and never will write snl standard. But petey was acting like the poster made a typo. It is possible to get rated from standard to graded.

The poster mentioned he had several changed from standard to graded and from graded to mib. Insulin is the only standard that can be changed from standard to graded with Snl and he's an experienced agent that surely wouldn't even write insulin with Snl.I asked him what circumstances take one for Graded with more than 3 yes's to Mib? Does Snl look at your app and say you have 3 yes's and you should have 4 yes's so we'll move this to MIb? I've never had an Mib with SNL. Boman do they teach you to read in Miss?

The poster mentioned he had several changed from standard to graded and from graded to mib. Insulin is the only standard that can be changed from standard to graded with Snl and he's an experienced agent that surely wouldn't even write insulin with Snl.I asked him what circumstances take one for Graded with more than 3 yes's to Mib? Does Snl look at your app and say you have 3 yes's and you should have 4 yes's so we'll move this to MIb? I've never had an Mib with SNL. Boman do they teach you to read in Miss?

Yes they most certainly do look over the app and if they feel a fourth should beem answered yes they will offer MIB. But I guess the real question is why are you such an ass?

Yes they teach me to read. Do they teach you comprehension in Georgia?

Say the agent writes a client that is on insulin standard at SNL. Then snl sees a medicine pop up that would only be approved as graded. Wouldn't that be changing from standard to graded and not be because of the insulin? EXACTLY! So insulin is not the ONLY thing that can change a policy from standard to graded. Bad underwriting or a lying client can cause it to happen.

And yes a agree an agent should never ever write snl standard since there are way better options for insulin.

Exactly! I never have and never will write snl standard. But petey was acting like the poster made a typo. It is possible to get rated from standard to graded.

I've had a few thy were on inhalers for non-COPD cases. But we're also on Insulin. I committed the cardinal sin and called the company to ask. They said they would approve it as applied if that was the case.

I haven't called in on the last few. Maybe that's the issue.

----------

I was hoping that was a niche I found. 40+ units of insulin users with inhalers not for COPD.

Back