Survey For DOOR TO DOOR!

I am a new L&H agent and I think this forum rocks!! From what I have been reading, it seems that to build a book of business, I need to combine d2d with cold calls, using purchased prospect lists and choosing appropriate neighborhoods. Am I on the right path in this thinking?? I am an independent agent so I can't expect my GA to drop leads in my lap. I need to be proactive to be successful.

I am a new L&H agent and I think this forum rocks!! From what I have been reading, it seems that to build a book of business, I need to combine d2d with cold calls, using purchased prospect lists and choosing appropriate neighborhoods. Am I on the right path in this thinking?? I am an independent agent so I can't expect my GA to drop leads in my lap. I need to be proactive to be successful.

You need people to see to be successful.

Would someone give me a few pointers on how to review a policy. What are things that you look for to recommend a replacement? Do you use a needs analysis when you are at the appointment?

I'd be glad to help bryanhooper. What products do you have in your portfolio? What market are you concentrating on? Are you independent or captive, and, if so what company?

Thank you mahdlokg for your kind offer. I re-posted this question in the FE forum and i have had a lot of great responses and I think I have a better understanding of the process. One thing that I did learn and will use is to scan the documents and send it to my upline so that he can review it and get his opinion.

Back