Survey For DOOR TO DOOR!

I'm scared to death to do door knocking these days.

Closest thing I will do is the doorhangers.

You do raise a viable point. It really depends where you are. I am in rural Southeast Arkansas. A place where people still wave at strangers driving down the street. This concept may not work everywhere, or for everyone. While I think the door to door will work best for this survey. The same concept may work for tele prospecting also? I would give it a try.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Get a "partner" to go with you. I recommend a Kahr MK-40. One of the best "partners" I have ever had. :D Look them up.
LOL! Good point Frank.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I am still working the prospects I got last week, and referrals off of those prospects. Three appointments this evening. I am hitting the streets now. I need to do 10 more surveys today before I hit the sack!

Last edited:
I am using my revised survey....I havent done anything else to it
are you using the ten questions or how did you revise it. I went out for an hour Friday afternoon, no survey just door knocking got two good prospects, going to try use the survey today.

On total over the last two weeks. I have probably knocked total 100 doors.

That is actually very good. Even if you figure splitting it in half, say 50 door knocks last week, six of those turned into surveys, four of the six turned into apps.....

I'm betting that can't be done with internet leads. And you paid MUCH less for those apps than an internet lead. A little gas, some tire rubber, shoe leather, and a few calories. Awesome!

:noteworthy:

I did 6 surveys last week. I wrote 4 contracts.

You are kicking ass and taking names. I think that is so cool. That's the way I started.

Just goes to show ya that agents who treat this like a real job, want to build a business rather than just earn "beer money" and who are willing to "work" can make a real nice career for themselves in this business.

Congratulations!

Back