Survey For DOOR TO DOOR!

Here's a link to a website that breaks down income by census tract.
DataPlace Beta: Median household income last yr ($)

Apartments, Trailer Parks, the much poorer working class areas, where most agents are not willing to knock. I suppose you could use the survey anywhere, and I intend to test the tool on other other higher class areas. However, we must realize that you cant sell life insurance to someone that doesnt have a need. POOR PEOPLE ALWAYS NEED LIFE INSURANCE. I sell Term and Final Expense policies. These are the type of people that I market, but the survey could be tailored to fit any niche. Personally I get along better with this market. Works for me, but may not work for everyone.

newby, gives us very good. information. unless someone mentions, like curly from the three stooges, when he hears niagara falls, slowly he turns step by step... newby does that when he hears LH. slowly he turns step by step-------

Okay Jmatos, give us the details. How many hours knocking on doors last week? Also, numbers on surveys, appts, apps (from door knocking only)?

Okay Jmatos, give us the details. How many hours knocking on doors last week? Also, numbers on surveys, appts, apps (from door knocking only)?

I spent approximately 8 hours total knocking on doors last week. The rest of the week I worked the appointments from the door knocking.

Approx. 8 Hours
20 Surveys Completed
9 appointments
3 apps

All from 8 hours of prospecting.

ps. 3 of the 9 appointments had to reschedule so I am seeing them this week.

Last edited:
I spent approximately 8 hours total knocking on doors last week. The rest of the week I worked the appointments from the door knocking.

Approx. 8 Hours
20 Surveys Completed
9 appointments
3 apps

All from 8 hours of prospecting.

ps. 3 of the 9 appointments had to reschedule so I am seeing them this week.

Do you think it works? :twitchy:

That is pretty freakin awesome. I think I might start door knocking again. Seems to be getting a little cooler now.

;)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You are Stud! I can see you doing the policy reviews in a couple years. Good job.

I agree! This is absolutely brilliant! Jmatos is going to be very wealthy some day soon.!

Last edited:
It sure is great to see someone have the _____ to go out there door knocking and succeed. Sometimes I go here for a little motivation and this thread surely did that for me, so thank you OP. Now time to get my bum off the net and do some work.

Back