T65

I send letters, but my return is probably 1%.
(Caveat, not an agent)

Now that's interesting.

Your signature box says Florida, and if I am remembering right, Medicare Agent is in Florida too.

I wonder what makes the difference in returns?

(Caveat, not an agent)

Now that's interesting.

Your signature box says Florida, and if I am remembering right, Medicare Agent is in Florida too.

I wonder what makes the difference in returns?

I wasn't get a good return in TN either, In fact it was less then 1% by a good margin though I had 100% close ratio

I'm in OH now trying a new run here to see if better

I am also going to experiment with postcards or maybe a mix

I wasn't get a good return in TN either, In fact it was less then 1% by a good margin though I had 100% close ratio

Last 6 months at or below .05%, still works and profitable, crazy thing is smaller post card 4x6 pulls better

Last 6 months at or below .05%, still works and profitable, crazy thing is smaller post card 4x6 pulls better

I have been thinking that as I have been looking at the cards that come in my mail the bigger floppy ones I personally don't like them they feel sloppy even when well put together

Unless someone’s in la la land few of any type non bs T-65 letter or card is getting much over 1%.Heck any type of direct mail getting over 1% in most states is good . I got friends in Ohio that are traveling out of state as direct mail responses are terrible . I’ve always heard Ohio super tough on dm .With brokers having to pay much of their own expenses going forward i see a mass migration to the t-65 market for medicare agents . Example . Mapd prorated pays $200 for a may 1 enrollment . How can i pay $80 plus per lead ? A agent will need the $710 new to medicare

Unless someone’s in la la land few of any type non bs T-65 letter or card is getting much over 1%.Heck any type of direct mail getting over 1% in most states is good . I got friends in Ohio that are traveling out of state as direct mail responses are terrible . I’ve always heard Ohio super tough on dm .With brokers having to pay much of their own expenses going forward i see a mass migration to the t-65 market for medicare agents . Example . Mapd prorated pays $200 for a may 1 enrollment . How can i pay $80 plus per lead ? A agent will need the $710 new to medicare
I agree its going to get harder, its how you stand out I guess,

I got friends in Ohio that are traveling out of state as direct mail responses are terrible . I’ve always heard Ohio super tough on dm .
Caveats, I am NOT an agent. I am NOT confronted daily with the emotional stress of trying to pay my bills selling these products.

In the FE section, over the years, I have seen an experienced FE agent living and working in State A, talk about "all the agents" from State A "who can't sell there" going to State B to sell. But then there are "all the agents" from State B "who can't sell there" coming to State A to sell.

Back