Telesales - Brutal Truth

Nsrh you definitely have a nice setup. Your agents make 40-50%. What are their renewals 2-4%? With a 50/2 contract what long term business are they building? Are they vested day 1 with the carrier? Do they assign commissions?

They assign 60% of their commissions to NSRH, and that $300 a month is why he's got such a nice office space.:twitchy:

How does that work? AmAm doesn't pay them their 50% commissions directly? They assign 60% of their 50% comp to NSRH?

Nsrh you definitely have a nice setup. Your agents make 40-50%. What are their renewals 2-4%? With a 50/2 contract what long term business are they building? Are they vested day 1 with the carrier? Do they assign commissions?

Regarding commissions: The output of one of our telesales agents is higher than what most people experience in the field. For example: If you are not writing $10,000 a month with our company we will cut your contract, after being warned once. Some may think $10,000 in a month is good, but that is our minimum standard. The only difference between the person writing $10,000 and someone writing much more is work ethic, when it comes to our company. 100% of the commissions are paid by our carrier directly to our agents.

Regarding renewals: Although renewals are less, you're output is so much higher that there is still a substantial amount of income to be had. Not to mention our customer service and retention department will keep your business on the books for the life of the policy.

Vesting: We do require agents to be on our platform for at least a year to be fully vested. They are also required to sign a noncompete. The reason for this is because everything we do is proprietary. You will find most IMOs have similar training, and lead programs (the only real difference is contract level and carriers). Because we are so different everything from the way we sell to the way we market is 180 degrees different, and we require a HIGH level of commitment to work with us.

To be clear, we are NOT for everyone. If you want all the details about our entire platform feel free to visit us here: Final Expense Telesales Opportunity

Last edited:
At least your upfront and don't try to hide the facts. But i disagree big time on one thing. Your agents with 2% renewals are building no long term business and will be hustling for life.I understand you're investing a ton of money up front but your massive renewal overrides will pay for your operation in a few yrs. Again you're not hiding anything but the beauty of the insurance business is building a long term residual business were your not hustling for life.The only one getting rich over time is you by taking 80-90% of the back end. Its a horrible deal for the long term agent.

At least your upfront and don't try to hide the facts. But i disagree big time on one thing. Your agents with 2% renewals are building no long term business and will be hustling for life.I understand you're investing a ton of money up front but your massive renewal overrides will pay for your operation in a few yrs. Again you're not hiding anything but the beauty of the insurance business is building a long term residual business were your not hustling for life.The only one getting rich over time is you by taking 80-90% of the back end. Its a horrible deal for the long term agent.

I totally respect your point of view, and thank you for being respectful in your response. Its nice to have a civil disagreement, for once :)

In our opinion, the fail rate in the industry is simply too high. We are doing everything we can to keep people, but it is a give and take. The bottom line is: Are people making money, and is there a good work/life balance? People quit "jobs" for one, or both, of those reasons.

Our fail rate is likely lower than any indy setup. To be clear, I don't have the facts to back that up, but from my experience, keeping over 75% of your total hired agents for over 12 months is pretty strong. Not where we want to be, but from what we see, those are pretty good numbers. Especially for all the precieved negatives you point out.

Remember, we also terminate people for less production than 10k. A lot of indy IMO's would keep those people. Yet our attrition is less than those other operations.

I understand your point of view. Your saying your system is allowing many people to succeed that would have failed. And i certainly understand you're spending much more money on screening call in's and client retention.Yes it's give and take and the system is not meant for all as you said.I know you've taken some heat here but i do say again you're being totally honest and upfront what you offer. Agents are not being tricked and they can certainly do there homework and make a decision. At least there's no rah rah like LH.

I understand your point of view. Your saying your system is allowing many people to succeed that would have failed. And i certainly understand you're spending much more money on screening call in's and client retention.Yes it's give and take and the system is not meant for all as you said.I know you've taken some heat here but i do say again you're being totally honest and upfront what you offer. Agents are not being tricked and they can certainly do there homework and make a decision. At least there's no rah rah like LH.

Thanks for acknowledging that Sammy. We definitely have high retention with our agents by always under-promising and over-delivering.

I never understood recruiters who weren't completely honest. In my opinion you should get all the "negatives" out of the way upfront, so people don't feel slided later. Its really that simple.

Back