The Art of Cold Knocks

back then $2.5MM in face was probably a very good year

Heard an Agency Manager for Home Life speak at a Life Underwriters meeting a number of years ago. He was a very humble man with a dry wit. He told about how he got started in the life insurance business in (I believe) 1936. His first year in the business he earned $347.

Someone interrupted him and said "But $347 was a lot of money back then".

His response, "Son, $347 was NEVER a lot of money"

I think the power behind the Combine model is the same as the one I was trained under Family Heratige, a well rehearsed script gives a person poise and confidence in front of the client which gives him credibility in the eyes of the client. He looks like a professional in his field.

I knew my application backwards and forwards... we used a flip presentation and read upside down as we presented. I remember being taught people are much more inclined to believe what they can see and read for themselves than what they are just told.

I believe the system of selling cancer and accident plan could be applied to FE with great success.

Heard an Agency Manager for Home Life speak at a Life Underwriters meeting a number of years ago. He was a very humble man with a dry wit. He told about how he got started in the life insurance business in (I believe) 1936. His first year in the business he earned $347.

Someone interrupted him and said "But $347 was a lot of money back then".

His response, "Son, $347 was NEVER a lot of money"
He was right.. Even today that is only $6467

I try and teach this to ALL NEW agents!
Sadly, most of them do not make it. Reason, they will not do what i tell them to do! Drives me up the wall!!!!!
I was trained to do this. I still do it from time to time. I'll hit the house or trailer next door just to kill some time. Been at this over 30 years now. Not too good to do most anything

I think the power behind the Combine model is the same as the one I was trained under Family Heratige, a well rehearsed script gives a person poise and confidence in front of the client which gives him credibility in the eyes of the client. He looks like a professional in his field.

I knew my application backwards and forwards... we used a flip presentation and read upside down as we presented. I remember being taught people are much more inclined to believe what they can see and read for themselves than what they are just told.

I believe the system of selling cancer and accident plan could be applied to FE with great success.
As they say, "If you find something that works, quit doing it"...

Back