The Return of 48 Hour SOA

Chaz I’m correct on the new

Ain’t no proposed . Everything the cms is stating will be in for 2024 aep . Everyone thought the same thing last yr . We all thought Nahu and others would back them down . They did nothing and when they 1/2 ass tried cms laughed at them and hardly responded to them . Everyone including the senate wants to rein in call centers and the chaos of mapd . By the way I’m correct on educational seminars . No soa’s or ptc’s allowed . So your getting permission to contact on the rsvp will be non compliant. All this only matters if you get a complaint

Paper scope, not paper app.

I use Jotform w/ pdf fill for SOA and it would be super easy to make it agent dated... Not that I plan to...

Waiting 48 hours is dumber than dumb and a case could be made that it is restricting people's ability to obtain insurance.

They call me on 12/30. Need coverage 1/1. Sorry ma'am, I can't explain this to you today, nor can anyone else with a license due to 48hr rule, and you can't get coverage until February unless you self enroll with no guidance.

Good luck

that does happen but I've never had a company ask for the scope since they stopped making us submit them with an app, so just get a paper soa signed and date it later

will you continue to have educational seminars if you can't collect a PTC or BRC?

does this change apply to internal telesales agents?

Yes, this wouldn’t change anything at all in my business. I don’t collect PTC forms and I’ll still hand out an optional survey. Most people reach out to me to schedule an appt. The others go into a drip campaign.

Yes, this wouldn’t change anything at all in my business. I don’t collect PTC forms and I’ll still hand out an optional survey. Most people reach out to me to schedule an appt. The others go into a drip campaign.

So your telling me you solicit zero of the people that come to your educational seminars ? I thought you said you have a disclaimer on the rsvp and you call them ? So your saying they must call you ?If your doing a drip campaign and can complaintly get no info at the seminar how are you getting their email ? I’m just playing devil’s advocate showing how it’s impossible to be 100% compliant

So your telling me you solicit zero of the people that come to your educational seminars ? I thought you said you have a disclaimer on the rsvp and you call them ? So your saying they must call you ?If your doing a drip campaign and can complaintly get no info at the seminar how are you getting their email ? I’m just playing devil’s advocate showing how it’s impossible to be 100% compliant

I don’t need to call to confirm their rsvp. I do now but it’s not needed. If this rule is changed and it’s actually true what you’re saying, it doesn’t change my business plan at all. When they fill out the rsvp online, they include their email. If they call me to rsvp I don’t get their email. Even if for some reason I’m not allowed to, it doesn’t matter. People that attend my seminar need help, and they’ll reach out to me.

Back