48 Hour SOA Requirement

Better be careful, next time they might send an ugly one. :yes:
All I can remember is she was unremarkable other than such an obvious plant

The broker I do AEP meetings with---we recognized the one plant the first time we saw him and were very careful! Few years later the guy retired from the spy business and my buddy wrote he and his wifes Medicare coverage.

All I can remember is she was unremarkable other than such an obvious plant

The broker I do AEP meetings with---we recognized the one plant the first time we saw him and were very careful! Few years later the guy retired from the spy business and my buddy wrote he and his wifes Medicare coverage.

How are you going to mark every soa as walk in ? Maybe if you have an office you can do a few . I’m sure cms will require CO’s to do random checks . Problem next yr complaints are sent from the company to cms . Honestly I see little change next yr . Unless cms starts pulling agents ability to sell mapd nothing will change

How are you going to mark every soa as walk in ? Maybe if you have an office you can do a few . I’m sure cms will require CO’s to do random checks . Problem next yr complaints are sent from the company to cms . Honestly I see little change next yr . Unless cms starts pulling agents ability to sell mapd nothing will change

CMS could not care less about any of these issues. 48 hour rule does NOT apply if appointment is four days or less from the date it was agreed on. I make appts no more than two days out, and even then I call or text the AM of the appt. They still forget. CMS going to start asking 75 year olds what was the date a year ago you agreed to an appt? This is such baldfaced Equine Scat, dreamed up by a bunch of apparachniks that have no clue what happens in actual reality

CMS could not care less about any of these issues. 48 hour rule does NOT apply if appointment is four days or less from the date it was agreed on. I make appts no more than two days out, and even then I call or text the AM of the appt. They still forget. CMS going to start asking 75 year olds what was the date a year ago you agreed to an appt? This is such baldfaced Equine Scat, dreamed up by a bunch of apparachniks that have no clue what happens in actual reality
Bernie is an apparatchik. :yes:

Equine Scat. :laugh:

The soa has to be signed by the member 48 hrs before .

Back