Transamerica Contracting

I heard Newby raising street to 120% caused Trans to start requiring an agent to fill out a production and downline rmd form to get over 115%. Is that true Newby?

I heard Newby raising street to 120% caused Trans to start requiring an agent to fill out a production and downline rmd form to get over 115%. Is that true Newby?

You have to spin in three circles and click your heels together and chant "Newby is my hero" just to get contracted now.

I used to be FE only, but now I can do Term and UL too.
But still no Med Sup.
Gotta love TransAm, their inconsistencies are rock solid consistent

I used to be FE only, but now I can do Term and UL too. But still no Med Sup. Gotta love TransAm, their inconsistencies are rock solid consistent

That doesn't seem right. They said all agents could do all products now.

But fortunately for you their Med sup is a non-player anyway.

I used to be FE only, but now I can do Term and UL too.
But still no Med Sup.
Gotta love TransAm, their inconsistencies are rock solid consistent

The Med Supp side (was Stonebridge), is still treated separately. They are competitive in some places, but certainly not all.

Other than that, all Trans Premier agents have access to all the life products. There might be some exception out there where the upline(s) didn't want all the products.

One problem with the Trans Premier side as far as the UL and Term products go, supposedly you can access the forms on the site until you actually sell one first! :err:

Back