Transamerica Contracting

walleye

Super Genius
MN
Does Tranamerica contract direct to the agents or do you have to go through a marketing organization?
Thank you

You can do either. But direct takes a huge commission cut. Around 80% for the direct guys. But you might get some house leads.

Does Tranamerica contract direct to the agents or do you have to go through a marketing organization?
Thank you

I am not sure if it is still the case. But I believe one of the TA markets you could sell their Term and UL and the other you were restricted to the FE only side. I believe it is/was premiere and family markets.

I am not sure if it is still the case. But I believe one of the TA markets you could sell their Term and UL and the other you were restricted to the FE only side. I believe it is/was premiere and family markets.

That's how it is for me. I'm onboard with FE and Med supp only. The other products are a whole other deal.:yes:

It used to be that way. They fixed it last year. Now everyone can sell all products.

Latest posts

Back