True Stage

I’ve never had a problem replacing it.

Products offered through people's money institutions have unique nuances that make it more difficult to replace by default. I'm not talking credit cards, I'm speaking of brick and mortar institutions.

That is my professional opinion and experience course. I also have a difficult time growing hair, so it just might be me. :laugh:

Products offered through people's money institutions have unique nuances that make it more difficult to replace by default. I'm not talking credit cards, I'm speaking of brick and mortar institutions.

That is my professional opinion and experience course. I also have a difficult time growing hair, so it just might be me. :laugh:

I know what it is and I’ve never a problem replacing it.

Hair growth ability has nothing to with it.

Seems to me that insureds who purchase WL directly ,through,from either their financial institution or an insurer (Mutual) have done their homework a little better than those that buy something from LH,Bankers,AARP….etc.

These types also seem to distrust,hate field agents.

Especially on a M T,these are tough to replace for the typical street agent who’s looking to write and run.

Seems to me that insureds who purchase WL directly ,through,from either their financial institution or an insurer (Mutual) have done their homework a little better than those that buy something from LH,Bankers,AARP….etc.

Especially on a M T,these are tough to replace for the typical street agent who’s looking to write and run.

Agreed

There is an affinity that exists between people and thier financial institutions. A strange mixture of trust and distrust.

Products purchased this way are harder to replace, because a client must admit that the place they "trust" to keep thier money, is not good for thier insurance.

"They sold you something subpar!" says the stranger at thier door.

Of course says the prospect you are so right. And you know all that scam alert crap they send me through the mail is just all propaganda as well. :laugh:

Yes, I've replaced my fair share, but I definitely would classify this as advanced sales.

They are anything but easy to work with. One of the worst, in fact. I don't know what street is, probably in the 115% range? Very tough underwriting. Tougher than FU. They have no niche. Just good rates. I rarely write them. Only reason to write them is they pay more than most FU. But I just write the FU.

I just had an existing client I wrote Moo Graded get last year get replaced with Lifeshield. She is on Digoxin for Afib,Has Diabetic Neuropathy (Insulin,Gabapentin)and something else we couldn’t figure out. RNA decline.

After digging in,the agent that wrote Lifeshield clean sheeted the insulin,question 10A which is a decline with them Tough underwriting.

When asked if he asked her about meds,she told me she went to the refrigerator and took out the insulin and showed it to him.

Not only that,he checked no on the app about the client having existing coverage and no on the replacement question.

I looked up the agent on the DOI website and he is actively appointed with Moo.

It did get issued for immediate so Lifeshield must not do Scriptcheck ?

I just had an existing client I wrote Moo Graded get last year get replaced with Lifeshield. She is on Digoxin for Afib,Has Diabetic Neuropathy (Insulin,Gabapentin)and something else we couldn’t figure out. RNA decline.

After digging in,the agent that wrote Lifeshield clean sheeted the insulin,question 10A which is a decline with them Tough underwriting.

When asked if he asked her about meds,she told me she went to the refrigerator and took out the insulin and showed it to him.

Not only that,he checked no on the app about the client having existing coverage and no on the replacement question.

I looked up the agent on the DOI website and he is actively appointed with Moo.

It did get issued for immediate so Lifeshield must not do Scriptcheck ?
I’m shocked that got issued with LS.

Latest posts

Back