Stage 3 Kidney Diease

When we put this on FEX toolkit,Moo came up level. Trans standard.
I have most always written these Trans. LBL used to be standard but it’s now modified with them.

Thing is she could have gone to the urologist 3 1/2 years ago and he issued 1 script maybe 1 or 2 times and Betty Lou forgot about it.

That’s definitely treatment.

I was with a 69 year old woman today that had a heart attack and stent in 2017. She tells me she’s taking a baby aspirin and a blood pressure med. I submitted for Immediate benefit.

After E app submission to Am Am the decision engine comes back and asks about Nitro,counter-offered ROP.

When I ask her about it,she’s like oh yeah I have it but I’ve never used it.

DonP talks about this in his posts about contestable claims.
That is not unusual.. A lot of folk have Nitro but have never used it.

When we put this on FEX toolkit,Moo came up level. Trans standard.
I have most always written these Trans. LBL used to be standard but it’s now modified with them.

Thing is she could have gone to the urologist 3 1/2 years ago and he issued 1 script maybe 1 or 2 times and Betty Lou forgot about it.

That’s definitely treatment.

I was with a 69 year old woman today that had a heart attack and stent in 2017. She tells me she’s taking a baby aspirin and a blood pressure med. I submitted for Immediate benefit.

After E app submission to Am Am the decision engine comes back and asks about Nitro,counter-offered ROP.

When I ask her about it,she’s like oh yeah I have it but I’ve never used it.

DonP talks about this in his posts about contestable claims.

Fextoolkit is wrong.

Anyone with CKD, for any reason, treatment or not (there is no treatment for CKD) will always be graded with MoO.

That is not unusual.. A lot of folk have Nitro but have never used it.

You misunderstood.
You dont think i know that ?
Lol
Im emphasizing how seniors forget to tell us about important meds,proceures....etc.

Back