Stage 3 Kidney Diease

noah

Guru
1000 Post Club
Many companies issue Modified. Trans is Standard.
F,78,NT no other issues other than the kidney disease diagnosed 8 years ago. No meds no treatment ever. They tell her to keep an eye on it.
Moo LP Question 6 B.
“In the past 4 years seek care or treatment or advised by a doctor to seek care or treatment for chronic kidney disease.”

She gets a piss test once a year that’s it.

So if you answer no will Moo pay that claim in the 1st two years of the policy ?

Is the office visit considered treatment?

Where do you write that piece of business?

Thanks in advance.

Many companies issue Modified. Trans is Standard.
F,78,NT no other issues other than the kidney disease diagnosed 8 years ago. No meds no treatment ever. They tell her to keep an eye on it.
Moo LP Question 6 B.
“In the past 4 years seek care or treatment or advised by a doctor to seek care or treatment for chronic kidney disease.”

She gets a piss test once a year that’s it.

So if you answer no will Moo pay that claim in the 1st two years of the policy ?

Is the office visit considered treatment?

Where do you write that piece of business?

Thanks in advance.
Foresters Level Standard, Sentinel Graded(30*70*100).

Foresters Level Standard, Sentinel Graded(30*70*100).

Moo question 6 B does not about being diagnosed it strictly asks about receiving care or treatment or advised to seek treatment by a doctor.
Is the office visit considered treatment ?

If the answer is no the they would pay a contestable claim,right ?

Thanks

Moo question 6 B does not about being diagnosed it strictly asks about receiving care or treatment or advised to seek treatment by a doctor.

Thanks

That's standard language. Even though it does not say "diagnosed or had", it still includes those definitions.

Call MoO underwriting and ask them. They will tell you any ckd is graded.

Also, there is no treatment for CKD. All you can do is have it not get worse.

I did call them and they said she could answer no.
I did not get the answer from claims because they would “spin” the answer or not be able to tell you.
The decide what claims to pay,not Express UW at Moo to told me she could answer no.
And of course it’s us who gets the nice big CB when they don’t pay.

I’m skeptical with the people we get on the phone.
Moo asks about being charged with a felony.
I had one guy that had a DUI during the look back period.
When I called and spoke to them they told me DUI was a felony.
Lol……

I did call them and they said she could answer no.
I did not get the answer from claims because they would “spin” the answer or not be able to tell you.
The decide what claims to pay,not Express UW at Moo to told me she could answer no.
And of course it’s us who gets the nice big CB when they don’t pay.

I’m skeptical with the people we get on the phone.
Moo asks about being charged with a felony.
I had one guy that had a DUI during the look back period.
When I called and spoke to them they told me DUI was a felony.
Lol……
Very possible the DUI was a felony.. In some jurisdictions a third DUI offense is considered a felony. Also, if the DUI results in an injury it can be a felony DUI.

Thanks
I don't use MOFO, so I have no idea how they work. The 2 I mentioned are with current treatment.

I don't use MOFO, so I have no idea how they work. The 2 I mentioned are with current treatment.

When we put this on FEX toolkit,Moo came up level. Trans standard.
I have most always written these Trans. LBL used to be standard but it’s now modified with them.

Thing is she could have gone to the urologist 3 1/2 years ago and he issued 1 script maybe 1 or 2 times and Betty Lou forgot about it.

That’s definitely treatment.

I was with a 69 year old woman today that had a heart attack and stent in 2017. She tells me she’s taking a baby aspirin and a blood pressure med. I submitted for Immediate benefit.

After E app submission to Am Am the decision engine comes back and asks about Nitro,counter-offered ROP.

When I ask her about it,she’s like oh yeah I have it but I’ve never used it.

DonP talks about this in his posts about contestable claims.

When we put this on FEX toolkit,Moo came up level. Trans standard.
I have most always written these Trans. LBL used to be standard but it’s now modified with them.

Thing is she could have gone to the urologist 3 1/2 years ago and he issued 1 script maybe 1 or 2 times and Betty Lou forgot about it.

That’s definitely treatment.

I was with a 69 year old woman today that had a heart attack and stent in 2017. She tells me she’s taking a baby aspirin and a blood pressure med. I submitted for Immediate benefit.

After E app submission to Am Am the decision engine comes back and asks about Nitro,counter-offered ROP.

When I ask her about it,she’s like oh yeah I have it but I’ve never used it.

DonP talks about this in his posts about contestable claims.
That's what I did, plugged it into the Toolkit. I don't have Tranny or MOFO...never have, never will.

Back