Twelve Days and It's All Over but the Crying

I definitely have highlights next to the 12 places I have to get sigs and initials. Maybe I just ought to start doing that beforehand. Maybe I should just slow down when writing their apps. Or just get the info and sigs you know you need and fill out the app slowly at home.

I'm not sure that is technically correct, but that is what I was taught to do when I first started. These were the 20 pagers like Pru and such. Get down what you need, don't worry if you have it in the right spot, just get the info you need. Now the signature pages, don't touch those other than the actual signature you need.

Then when you get back to the office, grab another app, write it up correctly, put in the signature pages and make sure not to make a mistake on those. The only time you got an amendment that way was when there was when the exam found something the client didn't disclose.

I'm not sure that is technically correct, but that is what I was taught to do when I first started. These were the 20 pagers like Pru and such. Get down what you need, don't worry if you have it in the right spot, just get the info you need. Now the signature pages, don't touch those other than the actual signature you need. Then when you get back to the office, grab another app, write it up correctly, put in the signature pages and make sure not to make a mistake on those. The only time you got an amendment that way was when there was when the exam found something the client didn't disclose.

I like it. So you're saying use an app that is filled out correctly, copy off of it and just fill in the pertinent details at home, but make sure the signature pages are correct?

----------

Say I really like companies that don't require a PHII, but I fill out the applications correctly without any distractions when the PHII is going on. Obviously in these cases I had to use trans, But I think I'll use Vols method in the future. I know that's what Tim Winders does. But he probably pays somebody to scrub his apps lol.

I like it. So you're saying use an app that is filled out correctly, copy off of it and just fill in the pertinent details at home, but make sure the signature pages are correct?

----------

Say I really like companies that don't require a PHII, but I fill out the applications correctly without any distractions when the PHII is going on. Obviously in these cases I had to use trans, But I think I'll use Vols method in the future. I know that's what Tim Winders does. But he probably pays somebody to scrub his apps lol.

Well, not even filled out correctly, but with the necessary information. Make sure you have everything you need to fill out one correctly for the client. Obviously you can't make any mistakes on the signature pages.

Do everything you are supposed to do, but worry about having it all perfect later. Again, I'm not sure that is the RIGHT WAY, but it is how I was taught.

I had a TA form signed while it was raining and got a few drops on the page.

No ink smudges whatsoever

Looking at the page, it did show some irregularities in the paper itself, but when scanned it made it has these big, very faint blotchyness all over, sort of like a very faint camouflage pattern.
It in no way caused any problems with the words or signatures, it is a full color photo scanner used.

Trans went back and forth with me all day long on that form until they finally accepted it....what a hassle. And then the copd client canceled after all. And I told her at the table to take half the premium and she wouldn't do it.
TA is cursed, lol !!

I had a TA form signed while it was raining and got a few drops on the page. No ink smudges whatsoever Looking at the page, it did show some irregularities in the paper itself, but when scanned it made it has these big, very faint blotchyness all over, sort of like a very faint camouflage pattern. It in no way caused any problems with the words or signatures, it is a full color photo scanner used. Trans went back and forth with me all day long on that form until they finally accepted it....what a hassle. And then the copd client canceled after all. And I told her at the table to take half the premium and she wouldn't do it. TA is cursed, lol !!

Nothing was worse than getting my clients double the face for what they were paying and then canceled after 2 months. Oh yeah, they were the bed bug clients!!!

Back