Twelve Days and It's All Over but the Crying

Well sir you are better than I. From copd,lupus,ms,insulin,blood thinners, many drugs used over 2 yrs are maintanance , no height and weight .Show me a company as lenient and I'll write it. Oh and no pos.

JD gave them extra information they didn't even ask for and they kicked it back for a smudge------that alone is grounds to find a suitable replacement and never write them again--------complying with over-the-top ridiculous nitpick and BS without escalating complaints to higher management about it will just continue the nonsense-----------losing writing agents is the only way their attention will be gotten so insurance people and not lawyers start running the operation. Ease of doing biz is important and they are at the bottom of the heap in that regard-------tell me whose as bad so I'll be sure never contract with them
The take-a-way from that is only provide the information they request on the application.

The take-a-way from that is only provide the information they request on the application.

Yeah, and that's a lesson I learned from that too. But that page is not a signature page. I offered to fax a new first page with the info clear or not on it. That wasn't good enough.

Then I had another one where the guy signed with his middle name spelled out instead of just his middle initial.

They amended for that. Never mind that there is not a place on the application for the whole middle name, just a box for the initial.

They did allow that amendment to be signed on delivery. They would have held up commissions until the amendment was in but since I'm paid as earned with them and don't get paid but once a month that wasn't an issue.

They are very, very difficult to deal with.

Not settlers difficult, but very difficult.

Well sir you are better than I. From copd,lupus,ms,insulin,blood thinners, many drugs used over 2 yrs are maintanance , no height and weight .Show me a company as lenient and I'll write it. Oh and no pos.

United Heritage, contact Dave at FE Mentor for your contract..you are welcome.

I'm perflexed why you guys are getting amendments with trans. I guess as I said when you write 40 page apps with companys like pru that trans SI is a snap. If one scrubs it twice there should never be an amendment. The 2 issues I see with trans are taking a month to notify you by mail when a nsf happens and problems at times the way they do etf's.

Salespeople need to be selling, not doing administrative busy-work.

I understand Aegon's concern as to making sure applications are done correctly to minimize liability.

The problem has always been that Transamerica clearly never consulted a WRITING agent on the design and practicality of the final expense application.

Stupidly preventable stuff like requiring five signatures, additional forms, etc., can easily be condensed into an application that's half its current size now, and also make an obvious effort as to where signatures are required, et cetera.

Salespeople largely are not detailed-oriented, and the more details you throw at them, the more amendments and administrative obstacles will occur.

I agree salesman need to be selling.For instance when I order 50 trans app they come in box stapled together with 18 sheets are so . Many of the sheets are unneeded. Pay someone to prep all your apps and highlight the areas that require a signature. Fill out 95% of the app at the clients house. The avg Fe guy writes what 3-5 apps a week?I don't think it's asking to much to spend 10 mins to scrub and app and fax it . That makes sure it's done right.Again we all agree trans has some underwriting advantages and to me I'll take a little of the bad for the good . I'll be adding americo soon as they're a close second.

I'm perflexed why you guys are getting amendments with trans. I guess as I said when you write 40 page apps with companys like pru that trans SI is a snap. If one scrubs it twice there should never be an amendment. The 2 issues I see with trans are taking a month to notify you by mail when a nsf happens and problems at times the way they do etf's.

I agree, lately I check twice app, make sure no mistakes, last couple apps went through smoothly,

What do you mean problems at etf?

Don't you get emails from trans premium disbursement reversal whenever there is issue with draft, including NSF, they don't write client name, only policy #

Moon sorry I do have some flaws. lol. No trans sends nsf's by mail to me and many others on here. And outside the initial nsf notification it can be 2-3 weeks later to get notification.As far as screw-ups I've seen problems when they draft and saying they never found the account. Every company has flaws

I agree salesman need to be selling.For instance when I order 50 trans app they come in box stapled together with 18 sheets are so . Many of the sheets are unneeded. Pay someone to prep all your apps and highlight the areas that require a signature. Fill out 95% of the app at the clients house. The avg Fe guy writes what 3-5 apps a week?I don't think it's asking to much to spend 10 mins to scrub and app and fax it . That makes sure it's done right.Again we all agree trans has some underwriting advantages and to me I'll take a little of the bad for the good . I'll be adding americo soon as they're a close second.

I definitely have highlights next to the 12 places I have to get sigs and initials. Maybe I just ought to start doing that beforehand. Maybe I should just slow down when writing their apps. Or just get the info and sigs you know you need and fill out the app slowly at home.

Dave's right. Attention to detail and administrative work is a pain for most people. It's sad that I wrote $4300 on Monday and was so frustrated at the end of the day because I had to scrub all these apps and I printed and refilled out a half a dozen pages where I noticed mistakes and then to still miss so much.

It's my fault, I'm just whining about it. Trouble is I've never written that many Trans apps in one day. If I only write one or two, lately I never miss anything.

I just have to drive to 3 folks' houses today, hoping they're home, to get all these changes sig'd and initialed, when Trans is the only company that operates this way.

Back