Twelve Days and It's All Over but the Crying

It will probably be Trinity/FBL. I kep hoping for a change at RNA but I'm getting less optomistic about that.

My IMO has something coming down the pke that sounds exciting, {if there's such a thing in the ins world?}.

So, well see.I can see my self writing more Trans this year. I like to have a go to company. Just haven't found the right gal to settle down with since the RNA divorce.:biggrin:

any love affair with Trans will end first time first time they pend your app cause you don't have a phone # on the beneficiary page and overlook the checkmark below-------they will insist you drive back out there to have the applicant initial off on the phone # or checkmark/ they being run by lawyers instead of insurance people you know

any love affair with Trans will end first time first time they pend your app cause you don't have a phone # on the beneficiary page and overlook the checkmark below-------they will insist you drive back out there to have the applicant initial off on the phone # or checkmark/ they being run by lawyers instead of insurance people you know

I don't have any love for them. And I've been there many times with them. I had an amendment with them once because they couldn't read the contingent beneficiaies birthdate. I didn't even have to put it on there but they amended because it got smudged during faxing. That was the story anyway.

But I double check my apps with them now and since I deliver policies I can get any amendment signed at delivery.

I don't have any love for them. And I've been there many times with them. I had an amendment with them once because they couldn't read the contingent beneficiaies birthdate. I didn't even have to put it on there but they amended because it got smudged during faxing. That was the story anyway. But I double check my apps with them now and since I deliver policies I can get any amendment signed at delivery.

I wrote three, no four applications with them this week.

And I only made 12 mistakes :(. So guess what I'm doing tomorrow?

I wrote three, no four applications with them this week.

And I only made 12 mistakes :(. So guess what I'm doing tomorrow?

I will never ever never write them out of town, will I write them, yes, but never too far away from home, that is for other carriers.

I will never ever never write them out of town, will I write them, yes, but never too far away from home, that is for other carriers.

Yeah one was a have to. She really didn't fit (no pun intended) anywhere else. One was 77 and the other was 82. Didn't want to lose any comp. The last gave me $35 to work with. Trans fell at $35.35. She was nuts though, but I didn't know that when I chose Trans. Figured, what could go wrong, I'd been writing them al day...

Yeah one was a have to. She really didn't fit (no pun intended) anywhere else. One was 77 and the other was 82. Didn't want to lose any comp. The last gave me $35 to work with. Trans fell at $35.35. She was nuts though, but I didn't know that when I chose Trans. Figured, what could go wrong, I'd been writing them al day...

Gerber and Done!! Just kidding :D:D

I'm perflexed why you guys are getting amendments with trans. I guess as I said when you write 40 page apps with companys like pru that trans SI is a snap. If one scrubs it twice there should never be an amendment. The 2 issues I see with trans are taking a month to notify you by mail when a nsf happens and problems at times the way they do etf's.

I'm perflexed why you guys are getting amendments with trans. I guess as I said when you write 40 page apps with companys like pru that trans SI is a snap. If one scrubs it twice there should never be an amendment. The 2 issues I see with trans are taking a month to notify you by mail when a nsf happens and problems at times the way they do etf's.

JD gave them extra information they didn't even ask for and they kicked it back for a smudge------that alone is grounds to find a suitable replacement and never write them again--------complying with over-the-top ridiculous nitpick and BS without escalating complaints to higher management about it will just continue the nonsense-----------losing writing agents is the only way their attention will be gotten so insurance people and not lawyers start running the operation. Ease of doing biz is important and they are at the bottom of the heap in that regard-------tell me whose as bad so I'll be sure never contract with them

Back