Typical UHL App Processing Time

mbiallas

Guru
100+ Post Club
I haven't used UHL a whole lot over the past couple years. I have a couple apps pending with them right now that are not showing up online. So when I called this morning the gal tells me they are way behind from snow storms and the Holidays. I understand the snow aspect but we are a month removed from Christmas for crying out loud.

So for those of you that use UHL regularly how long does it usually take them to process your clean apps? And about how long does it take them to get the policy to your client?

If you haven't received an email within 24-48 hours, they probably didn't get it.

They always email fairly quickly that they have it and are processing it and what the premium will be.

If you haven't received an email within 24-48 hours, they probably didn't get it.

They always email fairly quickly that they have it and are processing it and what the premium will be.

Have you used them recently? Maybe they really are backed up from bad weather.

Have you used them recently? Maybe they really are backed up from bad weather.

I've used them in January, I don't recall exactly when the last app was submitted, but I did exchange some emails last week, very responsive.

Back