UHL Pros App ?

Oh I don't have a specefic case, but I'm literally running into like 3-4 people with COPD a week. Most of the time they're on no meds or just albuterol. Just trying to find the best company for my lung diseased client:1err:

5 Star graded too....and their graded pricing is good.

They wrote it wrong. I use to think the same, but check the underwriting guide and ask underwriting. It is ok if there is no oxygen.

Wow, that is amazing. The U/W guide clearly states: "apllicants with chronic lung disease AND on oxygen are not eligible for the product"

Amazing, why the H... wouldn't they fix the app...? Crazy. Anyway, good to know since their rate is way better than TA Std rate, if not other health issues. Thanks Vol.

Wow, that is amazing. The U/W guide clearly states: "apllicants with chronic lung disease AND on oxygen are not eligible for the product"

Amazing, why the H... wouldn't they fix the app...? Crazy. Anyway, good to know since their rate is way better than TA Std rate, if not other health issues. Thanks Vol.

Yes, but you do have to deal with Assurity u/w. You may not be thanking me later.

Assurity is an absolute PITA, but it is amazing what you can get covered there sometimes.

Yes, but you do have to deal with Assurity u/w. You may not be thanking me later.

Assurity is an absolute PITA, but it is amazing what you can get covered there sometimes.

Agree with the PITA but have used them sparingling and only when I have pre-screened heavily in advance and pretty much know that the app will sail thru. And ys, they do seem to accept some obddball stuff.... had one issued a while back that no one else seemed to want to touch, and sure enough they bought it. BTW, I did confirm the COPD with NO oxygen use today with them and you are absolutely correct in what you have stated.

Now going back thru some older leads and have a handful of COPD n/s cases with little other health issues that seem to fit Assurity u/w for the SIWL product. The next step will fit your comment about, after submission, that I may not be thanking you later... as there are usually suprises along the way. :goofy: Will update if I'm able to get some of those cases thru u/w successfully.

Agree with the PITA but have used them sparingling and only when I have pre-screened heavily in advance and pretty much know that the app will sail thru. And ys, they do seem to accept some obddball stuff.... had one issued a while back that no one else seemed to want to touch, and sure enough they bought it. BTW, I did confirm the COPD with NO oxygen use today with them and you are absolutely correct in what you have stated.

Now going back thru some older leads and have a handful of COPD n/s cases with little other health issues that seem to fit Assurity u/w for the SIWL product. The next step will fit your comment about, after submission, that I may not be thanking you later... as there are usually suprises along the way. :goofy: Will update if I'm able to get some of those cases thru u/w successfully.

Yeah I had two clients this week, overall healthy but with COPD and inhalers. Put one with Assurity. I would only recommend them if you have great rapport built with your client...and if they're not a talker.

Oh my lol. The PHI guy asks her if she was a US citizen, the phone was on speaker and it was a little fuzzy. She responds with, "No I wear dentures."

Then she told him about her cancer 10 years ago. Took over 20 minutes to go through the PHI.

The other I put with Columbian New Century Perm Protection.

Both will offer level death benefit for COPD if no O2. And though both pay low on the front end, they both have the best renewals of anything in my bag.

While an inhaler is treatment, UHL does consider some as maintenance meds. I'd call an underwriter and ask. A lot of the heart meds they will take if the person has been on it for over 2 years and no "incidents" in the past two years.

But if you are thinking Provider, you are playing with fire. Put this person on the Express product where they will be a little more forgiving. Usually the savings isn't much at all anyway.

You are right about the difference with underwriting between the Provider and the FE Express. The price for 50k today for 64 male nt I came across today was $5 a month difference between the two I will be opting for the Express. Assurity was near the quote.

Monumental is my pick for immediate copd

Back