Website Cut and Pasting Forum Threads

Who is Final Expense Insurance Program ? Their website is basically just cutting and pasting threads from the Insurance Forums with no attribution that I see. they even have a whole section on JD. :) Best Final Expense carrier for 84 year old? | Final Expense Insurance Program

The majority of that page was written by me when I first started selling a few FE policies. I was green as a pea because I was still trying to sell everyone limited pay instead of lifetime pay at that time. It shocked me in the early days that people would actually sign up for a payment that would never end.

They are just ripping real old threads from the forum.

The majority of that page was written by me when I first started selling a few FE policies. I was green as a pea because I was still trying to sell everyone limited pay instead of lifetime pay at that time. It shocked me in the early days that people would actually sign up for a payment that would never end.

They are just ripping real old threads from the forum.

Whoever is doing this has no idea what they are doing. I had to laugh when I looked at one of the articles that was talking about how great Shenandoah's FE product is. LMAO!!

Back