What do I need?

In my opinion, shonceman, it is night and day. I wouldn't want to do this business without an iPad Pro and an Apple Pencil.
Ok, thanks. So, next question: There was no Pro version when I started using my iPad. As my two previous versions became outdated, I just replaced them with the latest standard version (with whatever the largest amount of storage was available in that model). Mine seems to run all the apps I need. The only time I have a minor issue is when a website isn’t very mobile friendly. But even then, if I switch to desktop mode, it seems to work just fine. What would you say are the advantages of the Pro over the standard?

What would you say are the advantages of the Pro over the standard?

I am not qualified to answer this question as I have never used anything but the pro. My understanding when I purchased the pro was that the Apple Pencil would only work with the pro, and not the standard.

Notability is my primary program as well for doing "paper" apps. I am moving toward using Security National and Royal Neighbors, both of which have quick and easy eApps. But for carriers like KSKJ and Lifeshield who are still i the stone age Notability is a Godsend.

Is there a android version of this application?

Yeah I have both, Surface Pro and iPad pro.

The iPad pro has more power compared to other iPads, and back in the day, it was the only one that allowed Apple Pencil use, which I agree, is mandatory.

I would not want my home office computer to be a Surface Pro. They're nice, but not nearly powerful enough for what I do. Stupid chrome windows hogging all the Ram.

iPad pro FTW IMO.

I use the 9.7 iPad pro with Apple Pencil. I have a friend who recently bought the same ipad and went through two different knock-off pencils before giving in and buying the Apple Pencil. Don't mess with the knock-offs. Just get the Apple Pencil.

I have not had any issues with clients being able to read the screen as it is just like your phone .... use two fingers and you can re-size the screen to enlarge what they need to read.

Notability is my primary program as well for doing "paper" apps. I am moving toward using Security National and Royal Neighbors, both of which have quick and easy eApps. But for carriers like KSKJ and Lifeshield who are still i the stone age Notability is a Godsend.

I have my presentation on the iPad, also saved in Notability. So I could just take that to the door (and I do just take that to the door when I am cold knocking a data list. But I keep it inside a clipboard while knocking leads, because I like to have that stack of leads so I can show the person at the door they are not the only one who thought filling in the lead was a good idea.

I have a surface pro and I use that as my office desktop in my actual office (I just use a regular desktop from my home office). I love the Surface, but I do not see it as FE field friendly.

Last thing - I use the Apple smart keyboard designed by Apple. The problem I had with the after market blue tooth keyboards was that too often it would disconnect and then fight with me to "find" the iPad again.

In my opinion, save some money by buying the smaller of the iPad, and pay up for the Apple pencil and the Apple keyboard. There is nothing wrong with using the larger one as Roger does. But for ease of handling and versatility as a straight up door knocker, I prefer the smaller.
When I first got into the business, my sales manager stressed dressing for success. As part of that, he recommended carrying a really nice pen. He liked Montblanc, which I couldn’t afford. So I bought a Montblanc knockoff that was still pretty expensive to me. I had it about two weeks before I lost it!

My real issue with the pencil is not the price for one. It’s the price for several of them! I have a bad habit of leaving pens and styluses behind. That’s why I get dollar store styluses! So, contrary to your advice, I just ordered a knockoff pencil from Amazon. I’ll let you know how that goes!.

When I first got into the business, my sales manager stressed dressing for success. As part of that, he recommended carrying a really nice pen. He liked Montblanc, which I couldn’t afford. So I bought a Montblanc knockoff that was still pretty expensive to me. I had it about two weeks before I lost it!

My real issue with the pencil is not the price for one. It’s the price for several of them! I have a bad habit of leaving pens and styluses behind. That’s why I get dollar store styluses! So, contrary to your advice, I just ordered a knockoff pencil from Amazon. I’ll let you know how that goes!.

My iPad case has a slot for the pencil. They’re are a lot of after market add ons that serve the same purpose.

I purchased an extra Apple Pencil just in case, it’s still in the box :/

My real issue with the pencil is not the price for one. It’s the price for several of them! I have a bad habit of leaving pens and styluses behind.

I leave my pen behind all the time. I have never failed to secure my Apple Pencil in the slot designed to hold it.

Back