Where To Find Agent Appointments With Other Carriers?

I thought you weren’t captive ? Why do you care if they contract with other carriers ? Are you paying there lead cost ?

I cosign for leads to be on credit for full timers on my team. Since I'm cosigning for leads I want to make sure an agent is not writing them with the competition. Brokers are welcome to my team but they have to use their own lead source.

I cosign for leads to be on credit for full timers on my team. Since I'm cosigning for leads I want to make sure an agent is not writing them with the competition. Brokers are welcome to my team but they have to use their own lead source.
You caught me. All your agents are contracted with me for Moo, Christian Fidelity, and Gerber. They said they were starving and needed some price busters.

You caught me. All your agents are contracted with me for Moo, Christian Fidelity, and Gerber. They said they were starving and needed some price busters.

OK...lol. We provide lead financing and you don't. Sr Life puts chargebacks on the back end not the front end and you don't. We have TV leads and you don't. We have $7.50 fresh exclusive telemarketing leads made by American callers and you don't. Sr Life is working on live transfers generated by FB, already available for Spanish agents and you don't. We have a robust FE telesales opportunity complete with voice signature and you don't. Sr Life has group term, group disabilty, etc and you don't. And there's more where that came from....lol.

So what was your point again?

OK...lol. We provide lead financing and you don't. Sr Life puts chargebacks on the back end not the front end and you don't. We have TV leads and you don't. We have $7.50 fresh exclusive telemarketing leads made by American callers and you don't. Sr Life is working on live transfers generated by FB, already available for Spanish agents and you don't. We have a robust FE telesales opportunity complete with voice signature and you don't. Sr Life has group term, group disabilty, etc and you don't. And there's more where that came from....lol.

So what was your point again?
Yet somehow all our agents are making bank and yours aren’t. Funny how that works isn’t it.

Yet somehow all our agents are making bank and yours aren’t. Funny how that works isn’t it.

How would you know what agents at other carriers are making? Might probably know if talking to the losers of our industry...the ones who won't go to work, won't invest in leads, etc. I've been with the Sr Life leadership since 1999. If their plan didn't work I wouldn't still be there, now would I?

Time to work. Have a great day.

How would you know what agents at other carriers are making? Might probably know if talking to the losers of our industry...the ones who won't go to work, won't invest in leads, etc. I've been with the Sr Life leadership since 1999. If their plan didn't work I wouldn't still be there, now would I?

Time to work. Have a great day.
I know things Greg.
Have a good day. Get some inventory placed today. We need more in Kentucky and Arkansas if you don’t mind.

I thought Ron Powell mentioned no one can buy outsides leads from lead vendors at Senior Life anymore. He mentioned an agent working outside leads called someone on the do not call list and received a stiff lawsuit.

Back