Where To Find Agent Appointments With Other Carriers?

I know things Greg.
Have a good day. Get some inventory placed today. We need more in Kentucky and Arkansas if you don’t mind.

Have you ran across any of your agents contacting someone on the do not call list? I believe you guys use leads from RGI right? I had an agent appointed to AMAM not through me using RGI leads. He contacted someone on the do not call list that caused a 20k lawsuit that the company had to pay. And he got terminated.

How do you prevent the agents from making this mistake with using multiple lead vendors?

I thought Ron Powell mentioned no one can buy outsides leads from lead vendors at Senior Life anymore. He mentioned an agent working outside leads called someone on the do not call list and received a stiff lawsuit.

I'm not familiar with that but it makes perfect sense. With my experience, most "brokers" that join my team will usually start writing fulltime with us, after a few weeks, because they like the steady 20+ leads each week, the lead financing, charge backs deducted from the paythru rather than being deducted from their advances, and the simplicity of a one page application with just one carrier.

I'm not familiar with that but it makes perfect sense. With my experience, most "brokers" that join my team will usually start writing fulltime with us, after a few weeks, because they like the steady 20+ leads each week, the lead financing, charge backs deducted from the paythru rather than being deducted from their advances, and the simplicity of a one page application with just one carrier.

You should get clarification about that. Someone posted an addendum for their contract with SL on Facebook. Stating that if an agent or sub agent buys leads from a lead vendor they will be terminated and forfeit their renewals.
If your agents are using lead vendors you might be at risk of termination and lose your SL contract.

Have you ran across any of your agents contacting someone on the do not call list? I believe you guys use leads from RGI right? I had an agent appointed to AMAM not through me using RGI leads. He contacted someone on the do not call list that caused a 20k lawsuit that the company had to pay. And he got terminated.

How do you prevent the agents from making this mistake with using multiple lead vendors?

There has to be more to that story. The person putting their number on the lead is permission to call them.

There has to be more to that story. The person putting their number on the lead is permission to call them.

Could have been dialing aged leads. Most of those folks aren't going to be on DNC list. If they are, they're not savvy enough to know about hiring a lawyer.

Seems like most of these lawsuits are generated by lawyers who target this sort of thing.

Was he calling a new lead? Or an aged lead?

Could have been dialing aged leads. Most of those folks aren't going to be on DNC list. If they are, they're not savvy enough to know about hiring a lawyer.

Seems like most of these lawsuits are generated by lawyers who target this sort of thing.

Right. But there are people trying to drum up complaints.

Maybe they called old leads?

Maybe there was no phone number on there and they searched for one without scrubbing?

You should get clarification about that. Someone posted an addendum for their contract with SL on Facebook. Stating that if an agent or sub agent buys leads from a lead vendor they will be terminated and forfeit their renewals.
If your agents are using lead vendors you might be at risk of termination and lose your SL contract.

Thank you for the heads up!

Was he calling a new lead? Or an aged lead?

He told me that he had ordered the leads. And started calling to schedule appointments as then came in. The person did not answer. He left a voice mail stating he was with AMAm calling in regards to a final expense plan. This was in California.

He is a new to my group. I wasn’t involved with the RGI leads that he was working and he had is AMAm appointment under a different IMO. So I’m not 100 percent sure on all the details.

this is the first time in 20 years I’ve ever had an agent to get sued for calling someone in the dnc list. I imagine it had to be an old lead. Or it would not be possible if a lead was generated with a phone number on it.

That’s what I was thinking. He lost his contracts through his other IMO because of this. I just want to prevent him from getting Lincoln sued also and losing this appointment as well.

I advised him to run every lead through the DNC list before he calls them. Regardless of when the lead was issued to him. If they are on the list do not call them. Just to be safe.

Back