Where To Find Agent Appointments With Other Carriers?

Don't understand .. If you are taking the same number of leads and not working any more hours and writing as much or more business door knocking how can door knocking be less efficient?

Here is how it works for me. If I door knock 10 leads. On average I’ll get 6 people to answer the door in a day. Out of the 6 I’ll close half. So 3 aps or so.

if I call 10 leads to schedule appointments I’ll be extremely lucky to get 6 appointments. Out of the 6 half will honor the appointment. Out of the 3 that let me in I’ll close half of those houses. That would be 1 or 2 apps if I’m lucky.

Door knocking has always generated more business for me.

I’m one of the owners of the FexContracting agency. And I’m personally not a great appointment setter so I would believe as you do if I haven’t watched it for the last 10-years.

My business partner is probably the best appointment setter I’ve ever seen. And he trains all of our agents. And a LOT of them get really good at it. They all call their leads and set appointments off of them every Saturday morning. And have for over 10-years.

It’s real. But don’t tell Noah.

Based on how you train your agents I assume that the words they say, the order they say them, and the way they say their words some how affects how many appointments they get and how many clients honor those appointments is higher than everyone else.
I would recommend that anyone who wants to set appointments takes your training to get these results. Because it’s certainly not the same results anyone else gets in this industry.

Here is how it works for me. If I door knock 10 leads. On average I’ll get 6 people to answer the door in a day. Out of the 6 I’ll close half. So 3 aps or so.

if I call 10 leads to schedule appointments I’ll be extremely lucky to get 6 appointments. Out of the 6 half will honor the appointment. Out of the 3 that let me in I’ll close half of those houses. That would be 1 or 2 apps if I’m lucky.

Door knocking has always generated more business for me.

If I set 8 appointments, I'll get 6 or 7 to show. Out of those, I'll write 3-4 apps.

Last year, I'd call Saturday for Monday. Then, I'd call Tuesday for Wednesday. I averaged about 10 apps a week on 25 leads.

If I set 8 appointments, I'll get 6 or 7 to show. Out of those, I'll write 3-4 apps.

Last year, I'd call Saturday for Monday. Then, I'd call Tuesday for Wednesday. I averaged about 10 apps a week on 25 leads.

Those are great numbers. You’re a very talented agent. 10 apps out of every 25 leads is fantastic. That’s 40 apps a month if you take 100 leads. A 40 percent closing ratio. Great job!

Those are great numbers. You’re a very talented agent. 10 apps out of every 25 leads is fantastic. That’s 40 apps a month if you take 100 leads. A 40 percent closing ratio. Great job!

What I do respect about you is you know independent agents dislike LH . You’ve stayed very professional with good info . Like I sell a lot of Trustage and am am . Middle priced carriers but I get very little replaced . I think the moral is you don’t have to be the cheapest to sell a lot . It’s like in mapd . It’s by far the most vicious competitive mkt on the low end . But by giving great service and calling people I’ve maintained great persistency even though other products have better benefits .

What I do respect about you is you know independent agents dislike LH . You’ve stayed very professional with good info . Like I sell a lot of Trustage and am am . Middle priced carriers but I get very little replaced . I think the moral is you don’t have to be the cheapest to sell a lot . It’s like in mapd . It’s by far the most vicious competitive mkt on the low end . But by giving great service and calling people I’ve maintained great persistency even though other products have better benefits .

I honestly don’t think that brokers in general hate LH. It’s mainly just this forum. I talk to dozens of agents every week asking about LH and the majority of them have never heard of LH.

you definitely don’t have to be the cheapest to sell. The important thing is that you’re covering people who otherwise would not have insurance. And everyone should have life insurance. Even more so now a days with everything going on economically.

I honestly don’t think that brokers in general hate LH. It’s mainly just this forum. I talk to dozens of agents every week asking about LH and the majority of them have never heard of LH.

you definitely don’t have to be the cheapest to sell. The important thing is that you’re covering people who otherwise would not have insurance. And everyone should have life insurance. Even more so now a days with everything going on economically.

Upon getting licensed I went to an LH and SL recruiting seminar. Then I learned of this forum,started reading threads.

I wanted to be completely independent. I don’t need an agency feeding me leads,hand holding,weekly conference calls,rah rah meetings,not interested in company trips.

I learned about Todd King,a few others,and decided I wanted to have more options,get paid more with higher contacts.

What could you have said to me to dissuade me from signing up with Todd King ?

Don't understand .. If you are taking the same number of leads and not working any more hours and writing as much or more business door knocking how can door knocking be less efficient?

If that were true I would agree. But I’m working far more hours and driving far more miles.

And I’m ok with that.

DK’ing is far less efficient. I can’t believe it’s even an argument.

Back