Who knows where to get the highest contract for MOO?

Turbo3.8

Expert
I do a good deal of biz with them. I really like the option to do the pos or not to. It lets me be more efficient as it allows me to decide based on a healthy client or not so healthy. And I find their underwriting fairly easy to work with. Majority of the time it goes through with no issues, as approved for. I have a current contract with MOO, but my IMO recently said that Mutual reduced their renewals for years 1-10, and removed all-together renewals for years 10+. So, as a result he said my contract was thus reduced accordingly. I produce a good amount and really want the renewals I had before and more importantly, the renewals for years 10+, as when you do volume, times x amount of years over a long period, it adds up. Was anyone else's renewals cut with MOO? Does any IMO on here have a high contract with good renewals, all years? If so, I will gladly switch my contract immediately. Thank you for your time.

I do a good deal of biz with them. I really like the option to do the pos or not to. It lets me be more efficient as it allows me to decide based on a healthy client or not so healthy. And I find their underwriting fairly easy to work with. Majority of the time it goes through with no issues, as approved for. I have a current contract with MOO, but my IMO recently said that Mutual reduced their renewals for years 1-10, and removed all-together renewals for years 10+. So, as a result he said my contract was thus reduced accordingly. I produce a good amount and really want the renewals I had before and more importantly, the renewals for years 10+, as when you do volume, times x amount of years over a long period, it adds up. Was anyone else's renewals cut with MOO? Does any IMO on here have a high contract with good renewals, all years? If so, I will gladly switch my contract immediately. Thank you for your time.

I have no Idea what everyone else has so how would we know if our contract is high or not. I know what I get with Todd is higher that what I had under a different IMO.

Call MoO directly and ask for a list of NMOs. Call them all directly and shop around. You’ll find what you’re looking for.

I have a current contract with MOO, but my IMO recently said that Mutual reduced their renewals for years 1-10, and removed all-together renewals for years 10+.

I wonder whose best at Years 2-10 renewals; is 1-2% the norm in years 2-10 & less than 1% in years 11+ . whats considered good renewals? in years 2-10 & 11+

I do have West Coast Life paying me 1% for a policy written in 2005 which paid FYC of 80% 2-10 years of 4% & 1% for 11+ .
i m living proof of it. west coast life is now Protective life.

Same here. I have rewritten or converted 20 year term plans that have termed out for several years. Just paid a claim on a 20 year old FE policy. My goal is to have a growing BoB. Inventory.

I also have many 'orphans' that were written in the 80s.

Latest posts

Back