Who knows where to get the highest contract for MOO?

Banner doesn’t have a Final Expense product you probably got just below street for whatever their traditional product is. What are you looking to sell?

I think the 10+ year renewals are important. I have policies on the books still from 13 years ago. The last time I checked I still had 75 on the books past 10 years. And I would only write maybe 100 policies a year back. So it seems like a lot to still be on the books for me.

I would rather have a renewal loaded contract than a high first year for sure. I would guess about 1/3 of my yearly income is first year commissions now a days. The rest is all renewals.

I don't have any contracts with moo tho
me too! I also went as earned to help steady my income.
Best move i ever made

I was looking at Newbys commission Grid. Only 1/2 the co's pay renewals after year 10 and most are 1%. There will be few policies on the books after yr 10 and 1% will buy you a few lunch's a month. Much better off with front loaded contracts and invest that money.I actually get around $70 every few yrs from a life company i wrote for in the 1980's.It appears many co's still pay you accumulated renewals even when your under the stated vested amount in the contract.

I was looking at Newbys commission Grid. Only 1/2 the co's pay renewals after year 10 and most are 1%. There will be few policies on the books after yr 10 and 1% will buy you a few lunch's a month. Much better off with front loaded contracts and invest that money.I actually get around $70 every few yrs from a life company i wrote for in the 1980's.It appears many co's still pay you accumulated renewals even when your under the stated vested amount in the contract.

Yes, you have to look at ALL pieces of the puzzle. I can’t tell you how many times Lincoln Heritage agent’s have talked to me and are afraid to leave due to their “lifetime renewals”. But when you break it down for them that they only get 1% renewal even in years 2-10. So for every $100,000 they sell they will get $1;000 in renewals.

Renewals are a huge part of what the insurance industry has to offer. But you have to keep it realistic. Anyone that thinks they are going to retire off renewals of any insurance product better have a pretty short retirement. I have a huge base of personal Medicare and FE renewals. I would not ever consider retiring off of that. I plan to live longer than my base of customers.

Yes, you have to look at ALL pieces of the puzzle. I can’t tell you how many times Lincoln Heritage agent’s have talked to me and are afraid to leave due to their “lifetime renewals”. But when you break it down for them that they only get 1% renewal even in years 2-10. So for every $100,000 they sell they will get $1;000 in renewals.

Renewals are a huge part of what the insurance industry has to offer. But you have to keep it realistic. Anyone that thinks they are going to retire off renewals of any insurance product better have a pretty short retirement. I have a huge base of personal Medicare and FE renewals. I would not ever consider retiring off of that. I plan to live longer than my base of customers.

So, should everyone recruit?!?

Sorry, just seemed like a tee up. :1biggrin:

Back